Abiah’s Life as a Ballad is filled with an undeniable beauty that reaches listeners in a way their soul creates visuals to accompany the tracks on the album and “Goodbye” is no exception; but I’m sure not many cooked up the treatment the way director Francis Augustine, the artist and wife Maameyaa Boafo did.
The heart wrenching ballad featuring Robert Glasper on piano takes on a different slant in this stunningly beautiful video that’s led to more than one head scratch and a running conversation on many websites and plenty of Facebook posts.
EURweb has gotten the scoop from the man himself. Abiah has shared the exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with I of Africa and passed it on to EURweb in hopes that it sheds light on his vision for the visual and a quick look into to the thought pattern of the brain trust behind the “Goodbye” video. Check out the video below, and then listen to Abiah provide insight into his most-talked about video to date.
Join the discussion with Abiah in the comment section below and visit www.AbiahMusic.com to learn more about Abiah, Life as a Ballad and upcoming show dates.
Abiah – “Goodbye”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here