*In today’s interactive announcement on music-streaming site Spotify, organizers of the Jay-Z curated Budweiser Made in America concert revealed that Beyoncé will headline the first day of the two-day festival on August 31, while Nine Inch Nails has been booked for September 1.
“One of the things on our mind was how do you top it? How do you go into year two and make sure that you’re continuing to live up to the ideals of Budweiser Made in America,” Paul Chibe, vice president of U.S. marketing at Anheuser-Busch, told MTV News. “Jay really did an amazing job curating the lineup.”
Aside from booking his wife, Hov helped to recruit a diverse lineup for the weekend, including rap artists 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, Wiz Khalifa, Public Enemy and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Jay-Z’s sister-in-law Solange and crooner Miguel will hold down the R&B side, while rock acts include Queens of the Stone Age, Haim, Empire of the Sun, Imagine Dragons, Walk the Moon and Phoenix. Dance artists include Deadmau5, Calvin Harris and Wolfgang Gartner.
The public will be able to purchase one- and two-day passes beginning April 17, while American Express customers can get a jump on the presale starting Wednesday and Facebook users can beat the rush on Monday.
For the full 2013 Budweiser Made in America lineup, check BudweiserMadeinAmerica.com.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here