*Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) is reporting that Beyoncé has been added as the honorary chair of this year’s Costume Institute Gala, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour’s big fashion extravaganza held annually at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This year’s benefit, which runs from May 9 to August 14, celebrates the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibition and will be hosted by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
Beyonce wore a dramatic Givenchy creation to last year’s Met Gala (see pics). She’ll co-chair this year alongside Rooney Mara and Lauren Santo Domingo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here