*Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) is reporting that Beyoncé has been added as the honorary chair of this year’s Costume Institute Gala, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour’s big fashion extravaganza held annually at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This year’s benefit, which runs from May 9 to August 14, celebrates the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibition and will be hosted by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
Beyonce wore a dramatic Givenchy creation to last year’s Met Gala (see pics). She’ll co-chair this year alongside Rooney Mara and Lauren Santo Domingo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here