*Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) is reporting that Beyoncé has been added as the honorary chair of this year’s Costume Institute Gala, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour’s big fashion extravaganza held annually at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This year’s benefit, which runs from May 9 to August 14, celebrates the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibition and will be hosted by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
Beyonce wore a dramatic Givenchy creation to last year’s Met Gala (see pics). She’ll co-chair this year alongside Rooney Mara and Lauren Santo Domingo.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here