*Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) is reporting that Beyoncé has been added as the honorary chair of this year’s Costume Institute Gala, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour’s big fashion extravaganza held annually at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This year’s benefit, which runs from May 9 to August 14, celebrates the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibition and will be hosted by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
Beyonce wore a dramatic Givenchy creation to last year’s Met Gala (see pics). She’ll co-chair this year alongside Rooney Mara and Lauren Santo Domingo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here