*Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) is reporting that Beyoncé has been added as the honorary chair of this year’s Costume Institute Gala, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour’s big fashion extravaganza held annually at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
This year’s benefit, which runs from May 9 to August 14, celebrates the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibition and will be hosted by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.
Beyonce wore a dramatic Givenchy creation to last year’s Met Gala (see pics). She’ll co-chair this year alongside Rooney Mara and Lauren Santo Domingo.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here