*Beyoncé has selected her opening act.
Heartthrob and N.A.R.S. Records/Island Def Jam recording artist Luke James will usher in the party during the “Run the World” singer’s “Mrs. Carter” tour.
Beginning April 24th in Paris, France the concert will be all around the world through May 29th, ending in Stockholm, Sweden.
“Luke James is a gifted singer and songwriter and what he does on stage with his pure falsetto is incredible. I am excited to have him join the tour and to introduce this soulful singer to an audience in Europe that will be discovering a true star,” said Beyoncé.
The two have actually worked together in the past. During Beyoncé’s Atlantic City “Back to Business” concerts last year, he was there.
“It is such an unimaginable honor to be sharing the light yet again with Beyoncé on her sold out Mrs. Carter Show World Tour,” said Luke James. “This is a blessing that I do not take lightly. Thank you Beyoncé.”
Luke was nominated for Best R&B performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards for his single, “I Want You.”
He also touts a pretty impressive list of writing credits, including tracks for Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and Britney Spears.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here