*Beyoncé has selected her opening act.
Heartthrob and N.A.R.S. Records/Island Def Jam recording artist Luke James will usher in the party during the “Run the World” singer’s “Mrs. Carter” tour.
Beginning April 24th in Paris, France the concert will be all around the world through May 29th, ending in Stockholm, Sweden.
“Luke James is a gifted singer and songwriter and what he does on stage with his pure falsetto is incredible. I am excited to have him join the tour and to introduce this soulful singer to an audience in Europe that will be discovering a true star,” said Beyoncé.
The two have actually worked together in the past. During Beyoncé’s Atlantic City “Back to Business” concerts last year, he was there.
“It is such an unimaginable honor to be sharing the light yet again with Beyoncé on her sold out Mrs. Carter Show World Tour,” said Luke James. “This is a blessing that I do not take lightly. Thank you Beyoncé.”
Luke was nominated for Best R&B performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards for his single, “I Want You.”
He also touts a pretty impressive list of writing credits, including tracks for Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and Britney Spears.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here