Mrs. Jada Pinkett-Smith is using her experiences with life, love and family to help other women live their lives correct.
Lately, the pint-sized ball o’ fire has been taking to Facebook to bare her thoughts on the subjects. You might recall a while back she posited herself proudly on a soapbox and spoke on how marriage shouldn’t feel like enslavement. Only a few months earlier she gave her two-cents on the sad state of male/female relationships.
Check out Jada’s very interesting thoughts about blended families:
“Blended families are NEVER easy, but here’s why I don’t have a lot of sympathy for your situation because… we CHOOSE them. When I married Will, I knew Trey was part of the package…Period! If I didn’t want that…I needed to marry someone else. Then I learned if I am going to love Trey…I had to learn to love the most important person in the world to him…his mother. And the two of us may not have always LIKED each other… but we have learned to LOVE each other. I can’t support any actions that keep a man from his children of a previous marriage. These are the situations that separate the women from the girls. Your behavior is that of an insecure child who needs to recognize her own weaknesses that MUST be strengthened to take on the task at hand. We can’t say we love our man and then come in between him and his children. THAT’S selfishness…NOT love. WOMAN UP… I’ve been there…I know. My blended family made me a giant… Taught me so much about love, commitment and it has been the biggest ego death to date. It’s time you let your blended family make you the giant you truly are. —J.”
So what do you think? Agree or disagree with Jada?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here