*Former coach Cee Lo Green will return to “The Voice” stage in May, joining a list of visiting performers that includes Rod Stewart, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I.
Cee Lo and Stewart will perform on the bonus Wednesday, May 8, episode, while Lady Antebellum, Thicke with Williams and T.I. will perform on the Tuesday, May 14 program (9-10 p.m. ET).
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Thicke and Williams have all been mentors on “The Voice.” Scott and Williams appeared as mentors on season four, while Thicke helped out in season two.
Green, who coached the show for the first three seasons and recently wrapped his stint performing in “Loberace” in Las Vegas, will perform “Only You” off his forthcoming new solo album “Girl Power,” slated for a late 2013 release. Stewart will perform a song from his upcoming album which is being released May 7 on Capitol Records.
Country trio Lady Antebellum will perform “Goodbye Town” from their new album “Golden,” which will hit stores on May 7. Thicke, with Williams and T.I., will perform Thicke’s latest single, “Blurred Lines.”
The knockout rounds begin Monday, April 29.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here