*Former coach Cee Lo Green will return to “The Voice” stage in May, joining a list of visiting performers that includes Rod Stewart, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I.
Cee Lo and Stewart will perform on the bonus Wednesday, May 8, episode, while Lady Antebellum, Thicke with Williams and T.I. will perform on the Tuesday, May 14 program (9-10 p.m. ET).
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Thicke and Williams have all been mentors on “The Voice.” Scott and Williams appeared as mentors on season four, while Thicke helped out in season two.
Green, who coached the show for the first three seasons and recently wrapped his stint performing in “Loberace” in Las Vegas, will perform “Only You” off his forthcoming new solo album “Girl Power,” slated for a late 2013 release. Stewart will perform a song from his upcoming album which is being released May 7 on Capitol Records.
Country trio Lady Antebellum will perform “Goodbye Town” from their new album “Golden,” which will hit stores on May 7. Thicke, with Williams and T.I., will perform Thicke’s latest single, “Blurred Lines.”
The knockout rounds begin Monday, April 29.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here