*Former coach Cee Lo Green will return to “The Voice” stage in May, joining a list of visiting performers that includes Rod Stewart, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I.
Cee Lo and Stewart will perform on the bonus Wednesday, May 8, episode, while Lady Antebellum, Thicke with Williams and T.I. will perform on the Tuesday, May 14 program (9-10 p.m. ET).
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Thicke and Williams have all been mentors on “The Voice.” Scott and Williams appeared as mentors on season four, while Thicke helped out in season two.
Green, who coached the show for the first three seasons and recently wrapped his stint performing in “Loberace” in Las Vegas, will perform “Only You” off his forthcoming new solo album “Girl Power,” slated for a late 2013 release. Stewart will perform a song from his upcoming album which is being released May 7 on Capitol Records.
Country trio Lady Antebellum will perform “Goodbye Town” from their new album “Golden,” which will hit stores on May 7. Thicke, with Williams and T.I., will perform Thicke’s latest single, “Blurred Lines.”
The knockout rounds begin Monday, April 29.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here