*Former coach Cee Lo Green will return to “The Voice” stage in May, joining a list of visiting performers that includes Rod Stewart, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I.
Cee Lo and Stewart will perform on the bonus Wednesday, May 8, episode, while Lady Antebellum, Thicke with Williams and T.I. will perform on the Tuesday, May 14 program (9-10 p.m. ET).
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Thicke and Williams have all been mentors on “The Voice.” Scott and Williams appeared as mentors on season four, while Thicke helped out in season two.
Green, who coached the show for the first three seasons and recently wrapped his stint performing in “Loberace” in Las Vegas, will perform “Only You” off his forthcoming new solo album “Girl Power,” slated for a late 2013 release. Stewart will perform a song from his upcoming album which is being released May 7 on Capitol Records.
Country trio Lady Antebellum will perform “Goodbye Town” from their new album “Golden,” which will hit stores on May 7. Thicke, with Williams and T.I., will perform Thicke’s latest single, “Blurred Lines.”
The knockout rounds begin Monday, April 29.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here