*Former coach Cee Lo Green will return to “The Voice” stage in May, joining a list of visiting performers that includes Rod Stewart, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I.
Cee Lo and Stewart will perform on the bonus Wednesday, May 8, episode, while Lady Antebellum, Thicke with Williams and T.I. will perform on the Tuesday, May 14 program (9-10 p.m. ET).
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Thicke and Williams have all been mentors on “The Voice.” Scott and Williams appeared as mentors on season four, while Thicke helped out in season two.
Green, who coached the show for the first three seasons and recently wrapped his stint performing in “Loberace” in Las Vegas, will perform “Only You” off his forthcoming new solo album “Girl Power,” slated for a late 2013 release. Stewart will perform a song from his upcoming album which is being released May 7 on Capitol Records.
Country trio Lady Antebellum will perform “Goodbye Town” from their new album “Golden,” which will hit stores on May 7. Thicke, with Williams and T.I., will perform Thicke’s latest single, “Blurred Lines.”
The knockout rounds begin Monday, April 29.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here