According to a press release, he’s the brand ambassador and will use their fresh, diet meal delivery service as he goes on his weight loss journey.
He’s also going to be combining his efforts with “As Seen On TV” to meet his goals.
“With the strenuous rehearsals and big production of my upcoming Vegas residency ‘LOBERACE,’ I’ve personally committed to making health a habit in the New Year,” CeeLo said. “When I decided to make this commitment to myself, I needed a program that would work with my nonstop lifestyle, and eDiets has made it easy and convenient to make health a priority between recording new music, constant traveling and being a father.”
Also with the partnership, he’s getting a fee, a royalty and can purchase shares of As Seen On TV stock. The agreement is for a minimum of two years.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here