According to a press release, he’s the brand ambassador and will use their fresh, diet meal delivery service as he goes on his weight loss journey.
He’s also going to be combining his efforts with “As Seen On TV” to meet his goals.
“With the strenuous rehearsals and big production of my upcoming Vegas residency ‘LOBERACE,’ I’ve personally committed to making health a habit in the New Year,” CeeLo said. “When I decided to make this commitment to myself, I needed a program that would work with my nonstop lifestyle, and eDiets has made it easy and convenient to make health a priority between recording new music, constant traveling and being a father.”
Also with the partnership, he’s getting a fee, a royalty and can purchase shares of As Seen On TV stock. The agreement is for a minimum of two years.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here