Earlier this morning in NYC, Wright (pictured above) was stopped while driving a Toyota Tacoma at around 3:00 AM ET for an unknown traffic violation, according to TMZ.
Cops reportedly smelled alcohol emanating from the actor and did a field sobriety test. Yes, you guessed it, Wright didn’t do so well and was arrested for DWI (driving while intoxicated).
On the other side of the country in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks (04-14-13) after his arrest, on Friday, comedian/actor Kevin Hart was charged by the L.A. City Attorney with two misdemeanor counts of DUI (driving under the influence).
As we reported, Hart (pictured below) was arrested for DUI almost two weeks ago after CHP spotted him speeding and driving erratically on an L.A. freeway. Cops say they clocked Kevin Hart at 90 MPH and watched as he almost collided with a gas tanker truck.
Reportedly Hart’s alcohol level was .15, almost double the legal limit!
If Hart is convicted, which is highly doubtful because he’s a first time offender, he could be sentenced to a year in jail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here