Earlier this morning in NYC, Wright (pictured above) was stopped while driving a Toyota Tacoma at around 3:00 AM ET for an unknown traffic violation, according to TMZ.
Cops reportedly smelled alcohol emanating from the actor and did a field sobriety test. Yes, you guessed it, Wright didn’t do so well and was arrested for DWI (driving while intoxicated).
On the other side of the country in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks (04-14-13) after his arrest, on Friday, comedian/actor Kevin Hart was charged by the L.A. City Attorney with two misdemeanor counts of DUI (driving under the influence).
As we reported, Hart (pictured below) was arrested for DUI almost two weeks ago after CHP spotted him speeding and driving erratically on an L.A. freeway. Cops say they clocked Kevin Hart at 90 MPH and watched as he almost collided with a gas tanker truck.
Reportedly Hart’s alcohol level was .15, almost double the legal limit!
If Hart is convicted, which is highly doubtful because he’s a first time offender, he could be sentenced to a year in jail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here