Earlier this morning in NYC, Wright (pictured above) was stopped while driving a Toyota Tacoma at around 3:00 AM ET for an unknown traffic violation, according to TMZ.
Cops reportedly smelled alcohol emanating from the actor and did a field sobriety test. Yes, you guessed it, Wright didn’t do so well and was arrested for DWI (driving while intoxicated).
On the other side of the country in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks (04-14-13) after his arrest, on Friday, comedian/actor Kevin Hart was charged by the L.A. City Attorney with two misdemeanor counts of DUI (driving under the influence).
As we reported, Hart (pictured below) was arrested for DUI almost two weeks ago after CHP spotted him speeding and driving erratically on an L.A. freeway. Cops say they clocked Kevin Hart at 90 MPH and watched as he almost collided with a gas tanker truck.
Reportedly Hart’s alcohol level was .15, almost double the legal limit!
If Hart is convicted, which is highly doubtful because he’s a first time offender, he could be sentenced to a year in jail.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here