Earlier this morning in NYC, Wright (pictured above) was stopped while driving a Toyota Tacoma at around 3:00 AM ET for an unknown traffic violation, according to TMZ.
Cops reportedly smelled alcohol emanating from the actor and did a field sobriety test. Yes, you guessed it, Wright didn’t do so well and was arrested for DWI (driving while intoxicated).
On the other side of the country in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks (04-14-13) after his arrest, on Friday, comedian/actor Kevin Hart was charged by the L.A. City Attorney with two misdemeanor counts of DUI (driving under the influence).
As we reported, Hart (pictured below) was arrested for DUI almost two weeks ago after CHP spotted him speeding and driving erratically on an L.A. freeway. Cops say they clocked Kevin Hart at 90 MPH and watched as he almost collided with a gas tanker truck.
Reportedly Hart’s alcohol level was .15, almost double the legal limit!
If Hart is convicted, which is highly doubtful because he’s a first time offender, he could be sentenced to a year in jail.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here