Earlier this morning in NYC, Wright (pictured above) was stopped while driving a Toyota Tacoma at around 3:00 AM ET for an unknown traffic violation, according to TMZ.
Cops reportedly smelled alcohol emanating from the actor and did a field sobriety test. Yes, you guessed it, Wright didn’t do so well and was arrested for DWI (driving while intoxicated).
On the other side of the country in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks (04-14-13) after his arrest, on Friday, comedian/actor Kevin Hart was charged by the L.A. City Attorney with two misdemeanor counts of DUI (driving under the influence).
As we reported, Hart (pictured below) was arrested for DUI almost two weeks ago after CHP spotted him speeding and driving erratically on an L.A. freeway. Cops say they clocked Kevin Hart at 90 MPH and watched as he almost collided with a gas tanker truck.
Reportedly Hart’s alcohol level was .15, almost double the legal limit!
If Hart is convicted, which is highly doubtful because he’s a first time offender, he could be sentenced to a year in jail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here