“Honestly, I do. I ain’t even gonna front. I’m just a regular guy, so I be like, ‘Man, I hope ain’t nobody hitting that,” Chris said with a laugh. He added that he works hard to not be the jealous type of boyfriend that is always asking his girl about where she is, what she’s doing and who she’s doing it with.
“I can’t be like that,” said Chris. “You know you kind of got to put that trust out there and just hope nothing happens.”
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here