And why would Chris Rock, who’s already got a lot on his plate, want to do the show? Here’s what he told Hip Hollywood:
“I just watched the show and it just seemed like they were having so much fun,” said Rock on the set of the second season. “I was like ‘I wanna have fun!’ I’m a fan of Kevin [Hart] and Anthony [Anderson] and J.B. [Smoove]. We see each other in passing all the time. But it’s rare you get to work together and have fun.”
The bromance continued with Hart calling Rock a mentor and a friend.
“He’s a guy that’s advised me and basically help me make steps in the right direction throughout my career,” said Hart. “To have him accept an invitation is huge to me. It’s another element of funny. Another level of unexpected humor.”
In addition to his new job on “Real Husbands,” Rock is also executive producer of “Totally Biased” with W. Kamau Bell on FX.
The debut date for season two of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” hasn’t yet been made available by BET.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here