And why would Chris Rock, who’s already got a lot on his plate, want to do the show? Here’s what he told Hip Hollywood:
“I just watched the show and it just seemed like they were having so much fun,” said Rock on the set of the second season. “I was like ‘I wanna have fun!’ I’m a fan of Kevin [Hart] and Anthony [Anderson] and J.B. [Smoove]. We see each other in passing all the time. But it’s rare you get to work together and have fun.”
The bromance continued with Hart calling Rock a mentor and a friend.
“He’s a guy that’s advised me and basically help me make steps in the right direction throughout my career,” said Hart. “To have him accept an invitation is huge to me. It’s another element of funny. Another level of unexpected humor.”
In addition to his new job on “Real Husbands,” Rock is also executive producer of “Totally Biased” with W. Kamau Bell on FX.
The debut date for season two of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” hasn’t yet been made available by BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here