And why would Chris Rock, who’s already got a lot on his plate, want to do the show? Here’s what he told Hip Hollywood:
“I just watched the show and it just seemed like they were having so much fun,” said Rock on the set of the second season. “I was like ‘I wanna have fun!’ I’m a fan of Kevin [Hart] and Anthony [Anderson] and J.B. [Smoove]. We see each other in passing all the time. But it’s rare you get to work together and have fun.”
The bromance continued with Hart calling Rock a mentor and a friend.
“He’s a guy that’s advised me and basically help me make steps in the right direction throughout my career,” said Hart. “To have him accept an invitation is huge to me. It’s another element of funny. Another level of unexpected humor.”
In addition to his new job on “Real Husbands,” Rock is also executive producer of “Totally Biased” with W. Kamau Bell on FX.
The debut date for season two of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” hasn’t yet been made available by BET.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here