And why would Chris Rock, who’s already got a lot on his plate, want to do the show? Here’s what he told Hip Hollywood:
“I just watched the show and it just seemed like they were having so much fun,” said Rock on the set of the second season. “I was like ‘I wanna have fun!’ I’m a fan of Kevin [Hart] and Anthony [Anderson] and J.B. [Smoove]. We see each other in passing all the time. But it’s rare you get to work together and have fun.”
The bromance continued with Hart calling Rock a mentor and a friend.
“He’s a guy that’s advised me and basically help me make steps in the right direction throughout my career,” said Hart. “To have him accept an invitation is huge to me. It’s another element of funny. Another level of unexpected humor.”
In addition to his new job on “Real Husbands,” Rock is also executive producer of “Totally Biased” with W. Kamau Bell on FX.
The debut date for season two of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” hasn’t yet been made available by BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here