And why would Chris Rock, who’s already got a lot on his plate, want to do the show? Here’s what he told Hip Hollywood:
“I just watched the show and it just seemed like they were having so much fun,” said Rock on the set of the second season. “I was like ‘I wanna have fun!’ I’m a fan of Kevin [Hart] and Anthony [Anderson] and J.B. [Smoove]. We see each other in passing all the time. But it’s rare you get to work together and have fun.”
The bromance continued with Hart calling Rock a mentor and a friend.
“He’s a guy that’s advised me and basically help me make steps in the right direction throughout my career,” said Hart. “To have him accept an invitation is huge to me. It’s another element of funny. Another level of unexpected humor.”
In addition to his new job on “Real Husbands,” Rock is also executive producer of “Totally Biased” with W. Kamau Bell on FX.
The debut date for season two of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” hasn’t yet been made available by BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here