*Rihanna may be popular with the fans, but with fellow star, Ciara … not so much.
The two have been going through a bit of a rough patch (for years), you know, hating each other.
Ciara escalated the matter by calling her counterpart “nuts.”
Believe it or not, the two used to be friends. But they had their first public dispute in 2011 with Ciara appeared on Joan Rivers “Fashion Police on E!”
She said Rihanna wasn’t nice to her during a run in and in response Rihanna took to Twitter and mocked Ciara’s stagnant career, especially her inability to “book a stage.”
The two were pretty mild mannered in public for a while until the release of Ciara’s song “Body Part.” RiRi’s assistant Melissa Forde tweeted a photo of the singer that was allegedly dismissive of the song. But Ciara responded saying she didn’t believe their intentions were sincere.
The latest between the two was during an interview with Ciara on Wild 94.9 radio.
“I don’t have beef with anybody, but I’m not going to be disrespected either. I wish her well,” Ciara said
Then she had to say something about Rihanna’s mental stability.
“I don’t know what her problem is. I think she’s nuts right now, like, whatever’s going on, because for me, it doesn’t make any sense. She has a lot of good things going on with herself. A lot of good things I’ve always said I’ve been happy for her. I don’t get it. I really don’t, but I wish her well. I wish her positivity.”
But it started to look like Ciara was trying to provoke something by later tweeting on the issue.
I am baffled. The obsession really makes no sense. This is getting out of hand…,” she wrote.
And then followed up with, “Somebody please point her in the right direction, cuz she clearly needs love and affection..:)”
Rihanna quickly responded in her typical feisty fashion via Instagram.
“How u gonna hate from the outside??? Thanks for the free promeaux sis!! When will they start asking her questions about HER?” Ri said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here