*During his exit interview on “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night, D.L. Hughley admitted he was “playing with house money” getting this far in the series.
He and fellow comic Andy Dick were tied for the judges’ lowest scores this week. But Dick made it through…and wasn’t even in the bottom two. It was boxer Victor Ortiz who survived the cut.
Hughley hugged his pro dance partner, Cheryl Burke, when he learned his fate during the results show, and joked with judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who had given him some particularly strong criticism.
“I’ve had a ball. I played with house money,” Hughley said of his experience. “Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here