*During his exit interview on “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night, D.L. Hughley admitted he was “playing with house money” getting this far in the series.
He and fellow comic Andy Dick were tied for the judges’ lowest scores this week. But Dick made it through…and wasn’t even in the bottom two. It was boxer Victor Ortiz who survived the cut.
Hughley hugged his pro dance partner, Cheryl Burke, when he learned his fate during the results show, and joked with judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who had given him some particularly strong criticism.
“I’ve had a ball. I played with house money,” Hughley said of his experience. “Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here