*During his exit interview on “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night, D.L. Hughley admitted he was “playing with house money” getting this far in the series.
He and fellow comic Andy Dick were tied for the judges’ lowest scores this week. But Dick made it through…and wasn’t even in the bottom two. It was boxer Victor Ortiz who survived the cut.
Hughley hugged his pro dance partner, Cheryl Burke, when he learned his fate during the results show, and joked with judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who had given him some particularly strong criticism.
“I’ve had a ball. I played with house money,” Hughley said of his experience. “Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here