*During his exit interview on “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night, D.L. Hughley admitted he was “playing with house money” getting this far in the series.
He and fellow comic Andy Dick were tied for the judges’ lowest scores this week. But Dick made it through…and wasn’t even in the bottom two. It was boxer Victor Ortiz who survived the cut.
Hughley hugged his pro dance partner, Cheryl Burke, when he learned his fate during the results show, and joked with judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who had given him some particularly strong criticism.
“I’ve had a ball. I played with house money,” Hughley said of his experience. “Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here