*During his exit interview on “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night, D.L. Hughley admitted he was “playing with house money” getting this far in the series.
He and fellow comic Andy Dick were tied for the judges’ lowest scores this week. But Dick made it through…and wasn’t even in the bottom two. It was boxer Victor Ortiz who survived the cut.
Hughley hugged his pro dance partner, Cheryl Burke, when he learned his fate during the results show, and joked with judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who had given him some particularly strong criticism.
“I’ve had a ball. I played with house money,” Hughley said of his experience. “Thank you team DL and Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here