*Comedians D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black have come on board “Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host.”
“This is a game show where a host is legitimately trying to convince a contestant to choose the wrong answer,” said executive producer Mark Burnett of One Three Media and London-based Monkey. “D.L. and Michael’s comedic styles are perfect for pulling this off. The comedy itself will be must-see television.”
Facing of against each other, Hughley and Black will each present a single contestant with a strange fact. One will be lying and one will be telling the truth, and the contestant must choose the correct statement to win.
“It’s great to have D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black on board for TBS’s Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host,” said TBS, TNT and TCM president and head of programming Michael Wright. “They possess the comedic instincts, sharp improvisational skills, sense of fun and easygoing charm necessary to earn the trust of contestants in this clever, one-of-a-kind game show from Mark Burnett, Will MacDonald and David Granger.”
Hughley recently wrapped an awkward turn on the 16th season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here