*Comedians D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black have come on board “Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host.”
“This is a game show where a host is legitimately trying to convince a contestant to choose the wrong answer,” said executive producer Mark Burnett of One Three Media and London-based Monkey. “D.L. and Michael’s comedic styles are perfect for pulling this off. The comedy itself will be must-see television.”
Facing of against each other, Hughley and Black will each present a single contestant with a strange fact. One will be lying and one will be telling the truth, and the contestant must choose the correct statement to win.
“It’s great to have D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black on board for TBS’s Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host,” said TBS, TNT and TCM president and head of programming Michael Wright. “They possess the comedic instincts, sharp improvisational skills, sense of fun and easygoing charm necessary to earn the trust of contestants in this clever, one-of-a-kind game show from Mark Burnett, Will MacDonald and David Granger.”
Hughley recently wrapped an awkward turn on the 16th season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here