*Comedians D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black have come on board “Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host.”
“This is a game show where a host is legitimately trying to convince a contestant to choose the wrong answer,” said executive producer Mark Burnett of One Three Media and London-based Monkey. “D.L. and Michael’s comedic styles are perfect for pulling this off. The comedy itself will be must-see television.”
Facing of against each other, Hughley and Black will each present a single contestant with a strange fact. One will be lying and one will be telling the truth, and the contestant must choose the correct statement to win.
“It’s great to have D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black on board for TBS’s Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host,” said TBS, TNT and TCM president and head of programming Michael Wright. “They possess the comedic instincts, sharp improvisational skills, sense of fun and easygoing charm necessary to earn the trust of contestants in this clever, one-of-a-kind game show from Mark Burnett, Will MacDonald and David Granger.”
Hughley recently wrapped an awkward turn on the 16th season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here