*Comedians D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black have come on board “Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host.”
“This is a game show where a host is legitimately trying to convince a contestant to choose the wrong answer,” said executive producer Mark Burnett of One Three Media and London-based Monkey. “D.L. and Michael’s comedic styles are perfect for pulling this off. The comedy itself will be must-see television.”
Facing of against each other, Hughley and Black will each present a single contestant with a strange fact. One will be lying and one will be telling the truth, and the contestant must choose the correct statement to win.
“It’s great to have D.L. Hughley and Michael Ian Black on board for TBS’s Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host,” said TBS, TNT and TCM president and head of programming Michael Wright. “They possess the comedic instincts, sharp improvisational skills, sense of fun and easygoing charm necessary to earn the trust of contestants in this clever, one-of-a-kind game show from Mark Burnett, Will MacDonald and David Granger.”
Hughley recently wrapped an awkward turn on the 16th season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here