Here’s why: He’s still in post-production mode for his latest flick, “Baggage Claim” starring Paula Patton, Djimon Hounsou, Taye Diggs and Derek Luke, but he’s already gearing up for the next project.
He was recently tapped for an independent film “Preacher’s Son.”
The story builds around a young man who steals $200,000 from his father’s church. But things quickly spiral out of control when he begins to rob banks to replace the money he originally stole.
“Preacher’s Son” is set to begin filming in the summer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here