Here’s why: He’s still in post-production mode for his latest flick, “Baggage Claim” starring Paula Patton, Djimon Hounsou, Taye Diggs and Derek Luke, but he’s already gearing up for the next project.
He was recently tapped for an independent film “Preacher’s Son.”
The story builds around a young man who steals $200,000 from his father’s church. But things quickly spiral out of control when he begins to rob banks to replace the money he originally stole.
“Preacher’s Son” is set to begin filming in the summer.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here