Here’s why: He’s still in post-production mode for his latest flick, “Baggage Claim” starring Paula Patton, Djimon Hounsou, Taye Diggs and Derek Luke, but he’s already gearing up for the next project.
He was recently tapped for an independent film “Preacher’s Son.”
The story builds around a young man who steals $200,000 from his father’s church. But things quickly spiral out of control when he begins to rob banks to replace the money he originally stole.
“Preacher’s Son” is set to begin filming in the summer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here