Here’s why: He’s still in post-production mode for his latest flick, “Baggage Claim” starring Paula Patton, Djimon Hounsou, Taye Diggs and Derek Luke, but he’s already gearing up for the next project.
He was recently tapped for an independent film “Preacher’s Son.”
The story builds around a young man who steals $200,000 from his father’s church. But things quickly spiral out of control when he begins to rob banks to replace the money he originally stole.
“Preacher’s Son” is set to begin filming in the summer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here