Nanny Dawn Drago who worked for Porter, from 2011 to 2012, claims in a lawsuit, that Kim chain-smoked pot in the house while Diddy’s young daughters were home.
However, Drago’s suit says marijuana was not Kim’s only drug of choice. She alleges she found cocaine as well, and on one occasion she says she was driving the kids to school and noticed they were covered “in a white powdery substance,” according to report from TMZ.
Drago claims the kids had gotten into “a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the back seat.”
Drago says she confronted Porter, who said the bag contained “medicine.”
And there’s more. Drago also claims Porter verbally and violently abused her before eventually firing her last year.
As for why she was fired … Drago says the marijuana smell was choking and she dared to complain she couldn’t take it.
The case — filed by Patrick Reider — seeks unspecified damages.
TMZ says they’ve contacted Diddy’s people and Kim Porter, but so far, nothing but crickets.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here