*Iyanla Vanzant’s debut with DMX, as crazy as it was, happened to be a very successful show.
According to reports, “Fix My Life” has seen an overall 22 percent increase in ratings since it’s debut in the fall.
But what took the show over the top last weekend was DMX’s interview with the life coach. Unfortunately, it didn’t end will.
The life fixer attempted to coach the troubled rapper through his issues with self and his son, Xavier. However, DMX was a bit contentious, and the show went south.
Since the on-camera shouting match, DMX’s son, Xavier, has been quite vocal about their relationship and his father’s misguided perspective.
“DMX loves to play the victim. He thought the show was going to be about him. Iyanla didn’t make his life worse. He made it worse,” said in a recent interview.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here