*Iyanla Vanzant’s debut with DMX, as crazy as it was, happened to be a very successful show.
According to reports, “Fix My Life” has seen an overall 22 percent increase in ratings since it’s debut in the fall.
But what took the show over the top last weekend was DMX’s interview with the life coach. Unfortunately, it didn’t end will.
The life fixer attempted to coach the troubled rapper through his issues with self and his son, Xavier. However, DMX was a bit contentious, and the show went south.
Since the on-camera shouting match, DMX’s son, Xavier, has been quite vocal about their relationship and his father’s misguided perspective.
“DMX loves to play the victim. He thought the show was going to be about him. Iyanla didn’t make his life worse. He made it worse,” said in a recent interview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here