*Ok now, NeNe Leakes is just getting sloppy now with all of her personal business.
The reality television star and actress got deep about an old issue she had with Phaedra Parks who reached out tried to tape with NeNe’s sisters, but that whole situation didn’t go down well.
But now we know why.
It appears NeNe and her siblings have their own family feud going on and now it’s been aired out all over Twitter.
Her sisters threatened to tell the world all of her dirty little secrets.
After the 2nd reunion show, NeNe’s half sister Kenya Sherman got on Twitter to shout her out (wink wink).
Kenya, who works as a hair stylist in New York, also explained via Twitter that she did tape with Phaedra and attended her son Aiden’s birthday party but it was cut from from the show.
“I DID FILM FOR A BDAY PARTY ON RHOA BUT @NeNeLeakes THREATEN TO QUIT SHOW & THEY DIDNT SHOW IT #TRUTH”
But, NeNe had to check Phaedra on butting in. And she responded to the madness via Twitter, telling the world that Kenya and her other siblings are jealous of her success and money, since she is after all “rich b*tch”.
“It’s strange 2 me how people want 2 ride off of your success! Everybody wants some shine but didnt work 4 it”
“The BIGGER u are, The BIGGER target u become”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here