She says it’s important to take care of the body, because when it breaks down, everyone is effected.
Addressing her own struggle with health, specifically high blood pressure and being told that she could have a stroke if she didn’t slow down and take care of herself, Campbell told Elev8; “If you are not healthy, then you’re not going to achieve anything anyway.”
She continued, saying …
“Most women are used to operating with a little pain or some kind of ache and we just keep it moving because we’re mothers or business women or you’re in school trying to achieve something, so you just keep going. If you are not healthy then you’re not going to achieve anything anyway. If I have to stop to make sure that I am healthy, then that’s what I’m going to do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here