She says it’s important to take care of the body, because when it breaks down, everyone is effected.
Addressing her own struggle with health, specifically high blood pressure and being told that she could have a stroke if she didn’t slow down and take care of herself, Campbell told Elev8; “If you are not healthy, then you’re not going to achieve anything anyway.”
She continued, saying …
“Most women are used to operating with a little pain or some kind of ache and we just keep it moving because we’re mothers or business women or you’re in school trying to achieve something, so you just keep going. If you are not healthy then you’re not going to achieve anything anyway. If I have to stop to make sure that I am healthy, then that’s what I’m going to do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here