*Janelle Monae has been dominating the press lately, and recently graced the cover of Essence and a spread in Elle magazine. Now, the songbird is totally getting fans excited about the premiere of her new song, “Q.U.E.E.N.” featuring Erykah Badu. Check it out on JanelleMonae.com on April 22nd at 7:54pm est.
*Evelyn Lozada, reality TV star and aspiring fitness guru took to Twitter on Thursday night to shut down a couple of rumors about her personal life. First of all, she’s not pregnant. That rumor may have been brought on by Lozada’s recent admission that she wants to have more children. But she’s not with child. “Uh, def not!” she quipped. Lozada also cleared up some confusion about her current place of residence. The VH1 star was living in Florida, but is now based out West for the time being. “I live in LA,” she tweeted, making sure to let it be known that that didn’t mean she would be joining the cast of “Basketball Wives LA.” When asked if she would, she simply responded, “Nope.”
*Tami Roman made her way to “The Wendy Williams Show” to have an on-air moment with the gossip queen of the world. Styling and profiling, Tami rocked the stage in a little black dress and her outrageous heels to chop it up about LL Cool J’s “Accidental Racist,” the Plan B going over the counter (Tami’s against it), and drugging your kids before hopping a flight.
Find out Tami’s position on that one in the video below:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here