*As she gears up for the European leg of The Mrs. Carter World Tour starting April 15th, new commercials are out for the Chime For Change charity organization Bey co-founded with Gucci and Selma Hayek. And this time around, Beyonce is telling the world why her mother is her inspiration. She said, while sitting in a casually cute outfit: “My mother’s gift is finding the best qualities in every human being…I think her gift is understanding and helping people get to their best selves.” Bey, along with others, will be performing June 1st at The Sound Of Change live concert in London at Twickenham Stadium in honor of this women’s empowerment movement.
*Janelle Monae ditches her signature black and white uniform for ESSENCE Magazine’s May 2013 issue. We go behind the scenes of her latest shoot for the publication where she shares her love for science fiction and her journey to make our young generation proud.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here