*As she gears up for the European leg of The Mrs. Carter World Tour starting April 15th, new commercials are out for the Chime For Change charity organization Bey co-founded with Gucci and Selma Hayek. And this time around, Beyonce is telling the world why her mother is her inspiration. She said, while sitting in a casually cute outfit: “My mother’s gift is finding the best qualities in every human being…I think her gift is understanding and helping people get to their best selves.” Bey, along with others, will be performing June 1st at The Sound Of Change live concert in London at Twickenham Stadium in honor of this women’s empowerment movement.
*Janelle Monae ditches her signature black and white uniform for ESSENCE Magazine’s May 2013 issue. We go behind the scenes of her latest shoot for the publication where she shares her love for science fiction and her journey to make our young generation proud.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here