*As she gears up for the European leg of The Mrs. Carter World Tour starting April 15th, new commercials are out for the Chime For Change charity organization Bey co-founded with Gucci and Selma Hayek. And this time around, Beyonce is telling the world why her mother is her inspiration. She said, while sitting in a casually cute outfit: “My mother’s gift is finding the best qualities in every human being…I think her gift is understanding and helping people get to their best selves.” Bey, along with others, will be performing June 1st at The Sound Of Change live concert in London at Twickenham Stadium in honor of this women’s empowerment movement.
*Janelle Monae ditches her signature black and white uniform for ESSENCE Magazine’s May 2013 issue. We go behind the scenes of her latest shoot for the publication where she shares her love for science fiction and her journey to make our young generation proud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here