*As she gears up for the European leg of The Mrs. Carter World Tour starting April 15th, new commercials are out for the Chime For Change charity organization Bey co-founded with Gucci and Selma Hayek. And this time around, Beyonce is telling the world why her mother is her inspiration. She said, while sitting in a casually cute outfit: “My mother’s gift is finding the best qualities in every human being…I think her gift is understanding and helping people get to their best selves.” Bey, along with others, will be performing June 1st at The Sound Of Change live concert in London at Twickenham Stadium in honor of this women’s empowerment movement.
*Janelle Monae ditches her signature black and white uniform for ESSENCE Magazine’s May 2013 issue. We go behind the scenes of her latest shoot for the publication where she shares her love for science fiction and her journey to make our young generation proud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here