*TV One has decided not to pick up “Belle’s” as part of its future line up, a shock for some. Arguably the network’s best scripted series to date, will not be back, for now. “Belle’s” is/was a comedy centered on a widower who owns and operates his family’s upscale Soul Food restaurant. The family-friendly series premiered on Feb. 1 for a modest 6-episode run.
According to online reports, when BET’s rebooted “Comic View” comes back, funny gal Sommore will be the host. If you remember the original showings from 20 years ago, that would be 1994, Sommore was the host. Like they say, some things come around … again and again. By the way, other past hosts include Cedric the Entertainer, Don D.C. Curry, Ricky Smiley and D.L. Hughley.
*Porsha Stewart was “totally blindsided” by her husband’s divorce filing, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star told Andy Cohen after the reality show’s reunion aired. “When I found out about the divorce, it was absolutely a surprise,” she said on Sunday night’s “Watch What Happens Live,” explaining that she took to Twitter after her sister called to ask whether she’d “heard the news.” “The first thing I see (on Twitter) is ‘Kordell divorcing Porsha,'” she revealed. “I thought this is some kind of crazy joke.” At the time, her husband hadn’t even moved out. And by the way, they still dwell in the same home. And while their mansion measures approximately 12,000 square feet, Porsha calls their cohabitation a “difficult, difficult situation.” “We’re in the same house, but I didn’t say we speak,” she clarified, adding, “And I didn’t say I’m cooking, and it ain’t no eggs and bacon and ham hocks no mo’!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here