*“American Idol” season three winner Fantasia returned to the show that made her a star, performing her new single “Lose to Win” on the April 18 elimination broadcast.
The 28-year-old North Carolina native dedicated the song to families in need, especially those in Boston and Texas following the recent tragedies.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter after her performance, ‘Tasia also remembered her own “Idol” family — especially those at her side in the series’ first ever all-girl top 4.
Now, after five seasons of male winners, Idol will again have a female champ. Hear what Fantasia had to say about season 12, Nicki Minaj’s impact on music and “Idol” a decade on in the interview below. [Scroll down to watch her performance of “Lose to Win.”]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here