*“American Idol” season three winner Fantasia returned to the show that made her a star, performing her new single “Lose to Win” on the April 18 elimination broadcast.
The 28-year-old North Carolina native dedicated the song to families in need, especially those in Boston and Texas following the recent tragedies.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter after her performance, ‘Tasia also remembered her own “Idol” family — especially those at her side in the series’ first ever all-girl top 4.
Now, after five seasons of male winners, Idol will again have a female champ. Hear what Fantasia had to say about season 12, Nicki Minaj’s impact on music and “Idol” a decade on in the interview below. [Scroll down to watch her performance of “Lose to Win.”]
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here