*“American Idol” season three winner Fantasia returned to the show that made her a star, performing her new single “Lose to Win” on the April 18 elimination broadcast.
The 28-year-old North Carolina native dedicated the song to families in need, especially those in Boston and Texas following the recent tragedies.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter after her performance, ‘Tasia also remembered her own “Idol” family — especially those at her side in the series’ first ever all-girl top 4.
Now, after five seasons of male winners, Idol will again have a female champ. Hear what Fantasia had to say about season 12, Nicki Minaj’s impact on music and “Idol” a decade on in the interview below. [Scroll down to watch her performance of “Lose to Win.”]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here