According to TMZ, he almost slammed into a a gas tanker while speeding on Southern California freeway.
The California Highway Patrol say Hart was spotted by officers driving in a black Mercedes on the 101 Freeway at around 4:30 AM PT. The CHP says he was “driving erratic,” “going 90 MPH” and “almost collided with a gas tanker truck.”
The CHP says when they pulled Kevin Hart over, he showed “objective signs of intoxication” and was “unable to perform field sobriety tests.”
The little funny man was booked into a local jail for misdemeanor DUI just before 6:00 AM PT is currently being held on a $5,000 bond.
We’ll have more details as they develop.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here