According to TMZ, he almost slammed into a a gas tanker while speeding on Southern California freeway.
The California Highway Patrol say Hart was spotted by officers driving in a black Mercedes on the 101 Freeway at around 4:30 AM PT. The CHP says he was “driving erratic,” “going 90 MPH” and “almost collided with a gas tanker truck.”
The CHP says when they pulled Kevin Hart over, he showed “objective signs of intoxication” and was “unable to perform field sobriety tests.”
The little funny man was booked into a local jail for misdemeanor DUI just before 6:00 AM PT is currently being held on a $5,000 bond.
We’ll have more details as they develop.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here