According to TMZ, he almost slammed into a a gas tanker while speeding on Southern California freeway.
The California Highway Patrol say Hart was spotted by officers driving in a black Mercedes on the 101 Freeway at around 4:30 AM PT. The CHP says he was “driving erratic,” “going 90 MPH” and “almost collided with a gas tanker truck.”
The CHP says when they pulled Kevin Hart over, he showed “objective signs of intoxication” and was “unable to perform field sobriety tests.”
The little funny man was booked into a local jail for misdemeanor DUI just before 6:00 AM PT is currently being held on a $5,000 bond.
We’ll have more details as they develop.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here