*Lil Scrappy was M.I.A. at both “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” premiere parties in ATL and NYC last week.
But his fiancée and co-star Erica Dixon said they’re still engaged and he missed out because he has some legal issues.
Um, the rapper has a warrant out for his arrest in Georgia for using someone else’s urine for a weed test.
In 2008, Scrappy was arrested on a weed charge and part of his probation is to submit urine tests. But according to his P.O., he submitted pee that was cold to the touch.
Officials suspect the urine was tampered with.
As a result, he was asked to redo the test on the spot, but he refused. So a warrant was issued.
According to TMZ, his lawyer, Mawuli Mel Davis says he did nothing wrong and plans to appear in court on May 16 to address the issue.
“It is our hope that the judge will recall the revocation warrant that is currently pending against Mr. Richardson.”
He continued, “Since Mr. Richardson’s release from jail, he has been reporting to probation as ordered and doing his best to comply with all conditions of probation.”
Scrappy is allegedly turning himself in “shortly.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here