*Lil Scrappy was M.I.A. at both “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” premiere parties in ATL and NYC last week.
But his fiancée and co-star Erica Dixon said they’re still engaged and he missed out because he has some legal issues.
Um, the rapper has a warrant out for his arrest in Georgia for using someone else’s urine for a weed test.
In 2008, Scrappy was arrested on a weed charge and part of his probation is to submit urine tests. But according to his P.O., he submitted pee that was cold to the touch.
Officials suspect the urine was tampered with.
As a result, he was asked to redo the test on the spot, but he refused. So a warrant was issued.
According to TMZ, his lawyer, Mawuli Mel Davis says he did nothing wrong and plans to appear in court on May 16 to address the issue.
“It is our hope that the judge will recall the revocation warrant that is currently pending against Mr. Richardson.”
He continued, “Since Mr. Richardson’s release from jail, he has been reporting to probation as ordered and doing his best to comply with all conditions of probation.”
Scrappy is allegedly turning himself in “shortly.”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here