*Lil Scrappy was M.I.A. at both “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” premiere parties in ATL and NYC last week.
But his fiancée and co-star Erica Dixon said they’re still engaged and he missed out because he has some legal issues.
Um, the rapper has a warrant out for his arrest in Georgia for using someone else’s urine for a weed test.
In 2008, Scrappy was arrested on a weed charge and part of his probation is to submit urine tests. But according to his P.O., he submitted pee that was cold to the touch.
Officials suspect the urine was tampered with.
As a result, he was asked to redo the test on the spot, but he refused. So a warrant was issued.
According to TMZ, his lawyer, Mawuli Mel Davis says he did nothing wrong and plans to appear in court on May 16 to address the issue.
“It is our hope that the judge will recall the revocation warrant that is currently pending against Mr. Richardson.”
He continued, “Since Mr. Richardson’s release from jail, he has been reporting to probation as ordered and doing his best to comply with all conditions of probation.”
Scrappy is allegedly turning himself in “shortly.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here