*Halle Berry admits she was a little taken aback upon finding out she was with child for the second time at age 46.
“I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth,” said Berry in an interview with CNN’s Alina Cho.
The Academy Award-winning actress and fiance Olivier Martinez are expecting their first child together.
“I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it’s been a big surprise and the most wonderful,” the actress said.
In the interview, Berry said she did not know if she was having boy, as some other media outlets have reported. Berry has been engaged to Martinez, 47, a French actor, for more than a year.
Berry also has a daughter, Nahla, 5, with her ex-boyfriend, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry. She waged a difficult custody battle with Aubry when she wanted to move with Nahla to France. The estranged couple reached a settlement in November.
Berry’s CNN interview also touched on her work with designer Michael Kors and the U.N. World Food Programme to fight hunger.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here