*Halle Berry admits she was a little taken aback upon finding out she was with child for the second time at age 46.
“I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth,” said Berry in an interview with CNN’s Alina Cho.
The Academy Award-winning actress and fiance Olivier Martinez are expecting their first child together.
“I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it’s been a big surprise and the most wonderful,” the actress said.
In the interview, Berry said she did not know if she was having boy, as some other media outlets have reported. Berry has been engaged to Martinez, 47, a French actor, for more than a year.
Berry also has a daughter, Nahla, 5, with her ex-boyfriend, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry. She waged a difficult custody battle with Aubry when she wanted to move with Nahla to France. The estranged couple reached a settlement in November.
Berry’s CNN interview also touched on her work with designer Michael Kors and the U.N. World Food Programme to fight hunger.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here