*She may be 46, but Halle Berry has announced that she is pregnant with her second child. It’s also the first for her fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47.
The child will be the baby brother to 5-year-old Nahla, whose father is Gabrielle Aubry. Berry and Martinez, who announced their engagement back in 2011, have yet to an nounce a date to marry.
When she was on”Wendy” last year, Halle revealed that little Nahla wanted a sibling, but she had a sister in mind.
“That’s the thing. [My daughter is] asking me,” Berry admitted. “Every night we pray to God, and she’s so sweet. She says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.’ And I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure! The other one we have to keep praying on.’ What do you say to her when she wants that and can’t understand why God’s taking so long, you know?”
Berry also told Wendy that she’s grateful that she became a mom past 40.
“I’m a much better mother at 46, or 41 when I had her, than if I were 21 or 25. I was just a little baby, just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone have the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow,” the world famous star said. “I’m so glad I waited.”
No word on what the little guy’s name might be.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here