*She may be 46, but Halle Berry has announced that she is pregnant with her second child. It’s also the first for her fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47.
The child will be the baby brother to 5-year-old Nahla, whose father is Gabrielle Aubry. Berry and Martinez, who announced their engagement back in 2011, have yet to an nounce a date to marry.
When she was on”Wendy” last year, Halle revealed that little Nahla wanted a sibling, but she had a sister in mind.
“That’s the thing. [My daughter is] asking me,” Berry admitted. “Every night we pray to God, and she’s so sweet. She says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.’ And I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure! The other one we have to keep praying on.’ What do you say to her when she wants that and can’t understand why God’s taking so long, you know?”
Berry also told Wendy that she’s grateful that she became a mom past 40.
“I’m a much better mother at 46, or 41 when I had her, than if I were 21 or 25. I was just a little baby, just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone have the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow,” the world famous star said. “I’m so glad I waited.”
No word on what the little guy’s name might be.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here