*She may be 46, but Halle Berry has announced that she is pregnant with her second child. It’s also the first for her fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47.
The child will be the baby brother to 5-year-old Nahla, whose father is Gabrielle Aubry. Berry and Martinez, who announced their engagement back in 2011, have yet to an nounce a date to marry.
When she was on”Wendy” last year, Halle revealed that little Nahla wanted a sibling, but she had a sister in mind.
“That’s the thing. [My daughter is] asking me,” Berry admitted. “Every night we pray to God, and she’s so sweet. She says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.’ And I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure! The other one we have to keep praying on.’ What do you say to her when she wants that and can’t understand why God’s taking so long, you know?”
Berry also told Wendy that she’s grateful that she became a mom past 40.
“I’m a much better mother at 46, or 41 when I had her, than if I were 21 or 25. I was just a little baby, just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone have the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow,” the world famous star said. “I’m so glad I waited.”
No word on what the little guy’s name might be.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here