*She may be 46, but Halle Berry has announced that she is pregnant with her second child. It’s also the first for her fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47.
The child will be the baby brother to 5-year-old Nahla, whose father is Gabrielle Aubry. Berry and Martinez, who announced their engagement back in 2011, have yet to an nounce a date to marry.
When she was on”Wendy” last year, Halle revealed that little Nahla wanted a sibling, but she had a sister in mind.
“That’s the thing. [My daughter is] asking me,” Berry admitted. “Every night we pray to God, and she’s so sweet. She says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.’ And I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure! The other one we have to keep praying on.’ What do you say to her when she wants that and can’t understand why God’s taking so long, you know?”
Berry also told Wendy that she’s grateful that she became a mom past 40.
“I’m a much better mother at 46, or 41 when I had her, than if I were 21 or 25. I was just a little baby, just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone have the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow,” the world famous star said. “I’m so glad I waited.”
No word on what the little guy’s name might be.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here