*Guess who has supposedly left the entertainment industry?
Janet Jackson done fell in love, got married and moved off to the Middle East with her new hubby Wissam Al Mana, where she has allegedly converted to Islam.
TheYBF reports that the singer, who is best known for her rockin’ moves and incredible body, will never show those attributes off again.
A source told Showbiz 411, “She’s gone. She married a billionaire. They’ve got houses in three countries. She’s spending time in the Middle East. She’s become a Muslim.”
Well, she has served her time, so to speak. The singer has been rocking the stage for ages, wooing fans and stripping (literally) for a long time. It can be quite consuming and tiring. So why not escape to love, in a nice quiet life, full of luxury and relaxation.
On top of that, her career kind of took a dive after her nipple flash during the Superbowl 2004. So, she ain’t missin’ much, right? She’ll be good.
TheYBF also says: It doesn’t look like Janet is planning to go completely into hiding…at least not yet. From the looks of it, she’ll remain dedicated to her causes, such as fundraising for AIDS research with amFAR. She recently tweeted about an auction for fans to spend time with her at the Cannes Film Festival in May to raise money for the foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here