*Guess who has supposedly left the entertainment industry?
Janet Jackson done fell in love, got married and moved off to the Middle East with her new hubby Wissam Al Mana, where she has allegedly converted to Islam.
TheYBF reports that the singer, who is best known for her rockin’ moves and incredible body, will never show those attributes off again.
A source told Showbiz 411, “She’s gone. She married a billionaire. They’ve got houses in three countries. She’s spending time in the Middle East. She’s become a Muslim.”
Well, she has served her time, so to speak. The singer has been rocking the stage for ages, wooing fans and stripping (literally) for a long time. It can be quite consuming and tiring. So why not escape to love, in a nice quiet life, full of luxury and relaxation.
On top of that, her career kind of took a dive after her nipple flash during the Superbowl 2004. So, she ain’t missin’ much, right? She’ll be good.
TheYBF also says: It doesn’t look like Janet is planning to go completely into hiding…at least not yet. From the looks of it, she’ll remain dedicated to her causes, such as fundraising for AIDS research with amFAR. She recently tweeted about an auction for fans to spend time with her at the Cannes Film Festival in May to raise money for the foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here