*Guess who has supposedly left the entertainment industry?
Janet Jackson done fell in love, got married and moved off to the Middle East with her new hubby Wissam Al Mana, where she has allegedly converted to Islam.
TheYBF reports that the singer, who is best known for her rockin’ moves and incredible body, will never show those attributes off again.
A source told Showbiz 411, “She’s gone. She married a billionaire. They’ve got houses in three countries. She’s spending time in the Middle East. She’s become a Muslim.”
Well, she has served her time, so to speak. The singer has been rocking the stage for ages, wooing fans and stripping (literally) for a long time. It can be quite consuming and tiring. So why not escape to love, in a nice quiet life, full of luxury and relaxation.
On top of that, her career kind of took a dive after her nipple flash during the Superbowl 2004. So, she ain’t missin’ much, right? She’ll be good.
TheYBF also says: It doesn’t look like Janet is planning to go completely into hiding…at least not yet. From the looks of it, she’ll remain dedicated to her causes, such as fundraising for AIDS research with amFAR. She recently tweeted about an auction for fans to spend time with her at the Cannes Film Festival in May to raise money for the foundation.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here