*Heidi Klum, in Hawaii with her family on Easter Sunday, rescued her son from drowning in the Pacific Ocean.
According to reports, her two nannies were swimming with seven-year-old Henry (Klum’s son with estranged husband Seal) off the coast of Oahu when a strong riptide pushed all three of them farther into the deep water.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten witnessed the incident and jumped into action, safely rescuing the trio from the rushing ocean.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum said in a statement to Us Magazine. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Earlier in the day the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt on the beach. The mother of four returned with her brood to Los Angeles early Tuesday morning.
Last month, Klum named the fourth judge of the upcoming season of “America’s Got Talent,” joining Howie Mandel and Howard Stern as well as another newcomer, Mel B. The new season begins in June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here