*Heidi Klum, in Hawaii with her family on Easter Sunday, rescued her son from drowning in the Pacific Ocean.
According to reports, her two nannies were swimming with seven-year-old Henry (Klum’s son with estranged husband Seal) off the coast of Oahu when a strong riptide pushed all three of them farther into the deep water.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten witnessed the incident and jumped into action, safely rescuing the trio from the rushing ocean.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum said in a statement to Us Magazine. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Earlier in the day the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt on the beach. The mother of four returned with her brood to Los Angeles early Tuesday morning.
Last month, Klum named the fourth judge of the upcoming season of “America’s Got Talent,” joining Howie Mandel and Howard Stern as well as another newcomer, Mel B. The new season begins in June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here