*Heidi Klum, in Hawaii with her family on Easter Sunday, rescued her son from drowning in the Pacific Ocean.
According to reports, her two nannies were swimming with seven-year-old Henry (Klum’s son with estranged husband Seal) off the coast of Oahu when a strong riptide pushed all three of them farther into the deep water.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten witnessed the incident and jumped into action, safely rescuing the trio from the rushing ocean.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum said in a statement to Us Magazine. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Earlier in the day the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt on the beach. The mother of four returned with her brood to Los Angeles early Tuesday morning.
Last month, Klum named the fourth judge of the upcoming season of “America’s Got Talent,” joining Howie Mandel and Howard Stern as well as another newcomer, Mel B. The new season begins in June.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here