*Heidi Klum, in Hawaii with her family on Easter Sunday, rescued her son from drowning in the Pacific Ocean.
According to reports, her two nannies were swimming with seven-year-old Henry (Klum’s son with estranged husband Seal) off the coast of Oahu when a strong riptide pushed all three of them farther into the deep water.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten witnessed the incident and jumped into action, safely rescuing the trio from the rushing ocean.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum said in a statement to Us Magazine. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Earlier in the day the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt on the beach. The mother of four returned with her brood to Los Angeles early Tuesday morning.
Last month, Klum named the fourth judge of the upcoming season of “America’s Got Talent,” joining Howie Mandel and Howard Stern as well as another newcomer, Mel B. The new season begins in June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here