*Heidi Klum, in Hawaii with her family on Easter Sunday, rescued her son from drowning in the Pacific Ocean.
According to reports, her two nannies were swimming with seven-year-old Henry (Klum’s son with estranged husband Seal) off the coast of Oahu when a strong riptide pushed all three of them farther into the deep water.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten witnessed the incident and jumped into action, safely rescuing the trio from the rushing ocean.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum said in a statement to Us Magazine. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Earlier in the day the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt on the beach. The mother of four returned with her brood to Los Angeles early Tuesday morning.
Last month, Klum named the fourth judge of the upcoming season of “America’s Got Talent,” joining Howie Mandel and Howard Stern as well as another newcomer, Mel B. The new season begins in June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here