*Jay-Z is pretty freakin’ rich, and Beyoncé is a demi-goddess with lots of money too.
Together, the power couple has to be pretty well off and running things on a financial level.
According to International Business Times, the couple is officially worth $1 billion. That’s a lot of money for Blue Ivy to play in.
While the figures are kind of rough, it can’t be too far from the truth because just based on observation, they rock the music industry and Jay is a business savvy man.
Looking at the rough figures, Bey will earn about $116 million from the “Mrs. Carter” world tour, and she’s been working lots of advertising, particularly with L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M and also Pepsi. Jay’s got deals with Duracell and Budweiser. He also owns the 40/40 Club in New York as well as a portion of the Brooklyn Nets (which will change very soon).
Yep! They’ve got cheese.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here