*Jay-Z is pretty freakin’ rich, and Beyoncé is a demi-goddess with lots of money too.
Together, the power couple has to be pretty well off and running things on a financial level.
According to International Business Times, the couple is officially worth $1 billion. That’s a lot of money for Blue Ivy to play in.
While the figures are kind of rough, it can’t be too far from the truth because just based on observation, they rock the music industry and Jay is a business savvy man.
Looking at the rough figures, Bey will earn about $116 million from the “Mrs. Carter” world tour, and she’s been working lots of advertising, particularly with L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M and also Pepsi. Jay’s got deals with Duracell and Budweiser. He also owns the 40/40 Club in New York as well as a portion of the Brooklyn Nets (which will change very soon).
Yep! They’ve got cheese.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here