*Jay-Z is pretty freakin’ rich, and Beyoncé is a demi-goddess with lots of money too.
Together, the power couple has to be pretty well off and running things on a financial level.
According to International Business Times, the couple is officially worth $1 billion. That’s a lot of money for Blue Ivy to play in.
While the figures are kind of rough, it can’t be too far from the truth because just based on observation, they rock the music industry and Jay is a business savvy man.
Looking at the rough figures, Bey will earn about $116 million from the “Mrs. Carter” world tour, and she’s been working lots of advertising, particularly with L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M and also Pepsi. Jay’s got deals with Duracell and Budweiser. He also owns the 40/40 Club in New York as well as a portion of the Brooklyn Nets (which will change very soon).
Yep! They’ve got cheese.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here