*Jay-Z is pretty freakin’ rich, and Beyoncé is a demi-goddess with lots of money too.
Together, the power couple has to be pretty well off and running things on a financial level.
According to International Business Times, the couple is officially worth $1 billion. That’s a lot of money for Blue Ivy to play in.
While the figures are kind of rough, it can’t be too far from the truth because just based on observation, they rock the music industry and Jay is a business savvy man.
Looking at the rough figures, Bey will earn about $116 million from the “Mrs. Carter” world tour, and she’s been working lots of advertising, particularly with L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M and also Pepsi. Jay’s got deals with Duracell and Budweiser. He also owns the 40/40 Club in New York as well as a portion of the Brooklyn Nets (which will change very soon).
Yep! They’ve got cheese.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here