The sexy British actor is the star of a new commercial campaign for Toyota’s newly designed automobile. And the role is kind of new for him.
“I’ve never done a commercial before,” said Elba. “It was a really good experience, lots of great shots and it’s a great car.”
“The guys are looking for me but they don’t recognize my car, because it does not look like an Avalon,” explained Elba.
Elba calls the Avalon, with its new look, “affordable luxury.”
Idris was chosen by Burrell Advertising because of his cool demeanor and image that’s equally attractive to both male and female consumers.
“My favorite part of the campaign is doing all of the amazing stunts,” he said.
Sounds like a fun action short. In fact it is just that.
Check it out for yourself in this behind the scenes video of the shoot:
Learn more about Toyota’s evolution of the Avalon at AlwaysAlist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here