The sexy British actor is the star of a new commercial campaign for Toyota’s newly designed automobile. And the role is kind of new for him.
“I’ve never done a commercial before,” said Elba. “It was a really good experience, lots of great shots and it’s a great car.”
“The guys are looking for me but they don’t recognize my car, because it does not look like an Avalon,” explained Elba.
Elba calls the Avalon, with its new look, “affordable luxury.”
Idris was chosen by Burrell Advertising because of his cool demeanor and image that’s equally attractive to both male and female consumers.
“My favorite part of the campaign is doing all of the amazing stunts,” he said.
Sounds like a fun action short. In fact it is just that.
Check it out for yourself in this behind the scenes video of the shoot:
Learn more about Toyota’s evolution of the Avalon at AlwaysAlist.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here