The sexy British actor is the star of a new commercial campaign for Toyota’s newly designed automobile. And the role is kind of new for him.
“I’ve never done a commercial before,” said Elba. “It was a really good experience, lots of great shots and it’s a great car.”
“The guys are looking for me but they don’t recognize my car, because it does not look like an Avalon,” explained Elba.
Elba calls the Avalon, with its new look, “affordable luxury.”
Idris was chosen by Burrell Advertising because of his cool demeanor and image that’s equally attractive to both male and female consumers.
“My favorite part of the campaign is doing all of the amazing stunts,” he said.
Sounds like a fun action short. In fact it is just that.
Check it out for yourself in this behind the scenes video of the shoot:
Learn more about Toyota’s evolution of the Avalon at AlwaysAlist.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here