The sexy British actor is the star of a new commercial campaign for Toyota’s newly designed automobile. And the role is kind of new for him.
“I’ve never done a commercial before,” said Elba. “It was a really good experience, lots of great shots and it’s a great car.”
“The guys are looking for me but they don’t recognize my car, because it does not look like an Avalon,” explained Elba.
Elba calls the Avalon, with its new look, “affordable luxury.”
Idris was chosen by Burrell Advertising because of his cool demeanor and image that’s equally attractive to both male and female consumers.
“My favorite part of the campaign is doing all of the amazing stunts,” he said.
Sounds like a fun action short. In fact it is just that.
Check it out for yourself in this behind the scenes video of the shoot:
Learn more about Toyota’s evolution of the Avalon at AlwaysAlist.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here