The sexy British actor is the star of a new commercial campaign for Toyota’s newly designed automobile. And the role is kind of new for him.
“I’ve never done a commercial before,” said Elba. “It was a really good experience, lots of great shots and it’s a great car.”
“The guys are looking for me but they don’t recognize my car, because it does not look like an Avalon,” explained Elba.
Elba calls the Avalon, with its new look, “affordable luxury.”
Idris was chosen by Burrell Advertising because of his cool demeanor and image that’s equally attractive to both male and female consumers.
“My favorite part of the campaign is doing all of the amazing stunts,” he said.
Sounds like a fun action short. In fact it is just that.
Check it out for yourself in this behind the scenes video of the shoot:
Learn more about Toyota’s evolution of the Avalon at AlwaysAlist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here