*All of our favorite housewives are getting their own shows.
Phaedra Parks just joined Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss with her own spin off, but not necessarily about her life.
The Southern Bell (and attorney and mortician) will help others settle their differences in “Rich People’s Problems.”
Now before your roll your eyes and ask who’s problems can she solve, we’re talking about money here, like pre-nups, major loans, and even stolen Chanel handbags.
It’s going to be interesting.
“The rich certainly have an odd sense of what qualifies as a problem in today’s world,” reads the Bravo press release.
Bravo hasn’t revealed a premiere date yet.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here