*All of our favorite housewives are getting their own shows.
Phaedra Parks just joined Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss with her own spin off, but not necessarily about her life.
The Southern Bell (and attorney and mortician) will help others settle their differences in “Rich People’s Problems.”
Now before your roll your eyes and ask who’s problems can she solve, we’re talking about money here, like pre-nups, major loans, and even stolen Chanel handbags.
It’s going to be interesting.
“The rich certainly have an odd sense of what qualifies as a problem in today’s world,” reads the Bravo press release.
Bravo hasn’t revealed a premiere date yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here