Whatever it was, something lit a fire under the Canadian rapper and he’s got Chris Breezy in his crosshairs and it’s all about Rihanna.
If you recall, while she and Chris were on the outs because of the beatdown thing, she and Drake were rumored to be an item. In fact, he appeared on RiRi’s “What’s My Name” song and in the video
Ok, that was then. Throw in last Summer’s brawl between Chris and Drake (reportedly over Rihanna) and now we’ve got Drizzy’s latest tirade, according to TheYBF and other reports.
Drake was on Elliot Wilson’s East Village Radio/EVR radio show Friday and said the media needs to “stop asking him sh*t about that man.” Drake also labeled Brown as insecure. And that wasn’t all.
“For any media out there, don’t ask me sh*t about that man when I come up there. And leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the reason I make better music than him…I’m more popping than him…At one point in life the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real n*gga would do and treated her with respect.
“She’s not up there talking down on me. All those things combined creates an individual that comes up to your radio station and do dumb sh*t. It shouldn’t be about tearing that man down. We have an issue. And it’s either going to drag out or maybe in 10 years we’ll laugh about it over drinks. Just leave that sh*t alone.”
There was more. Lots more and you can hear it for yourself via the interview below. And if you’re wondering what Chris Brown’s response was, well he took to Twitter and simply said, “LOL.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here