*Jermaine Jackson has a problem, like a Rick Ross “I love bad ‘bad’” problem.
His baby’s mama is calling out the infamous celebrity, known for his child support issues and trouble making in the Jackson family, again.
Alejandra Jackson is accusing him of falling behind on child support again, this time to the tune of $30,000, says TMZ.
The Los Angele’s Child Support Services Department has filed legal documents asking a judge to hold him in contempt for slacking on his payment for a whole year now.
Last year he was ordered to pay $3,000 monthly to support his teenage boys, Jermajesty and Jafaar. But he didn’t do that. Instead, according to CSSD, he sporadically paid $5,621 throughout the year, but still owes $30,378.
CSSD wants him jailed for 60 days if he doesn’t pay up by August.
It was in 2011 when Jermaine was behind $90,000 in child support. He eventually settled with Alejandra for $80,000.
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here