*Jermaine Jackson has a problem, like a Rick Ross “I love bad ‘bad’” problem.
His baby’s mama is calling out the infamous celebrity, known for his child support issues and trouble making in the Jackson family, again.
Alejandra Jackson is accusing him of falling behind on child support again, this time to the tune of $30,000, says TMZ.
The Los Angele’s Child Support Services Department has filed legal documents asking a judge to hold him in contempt for slacking on his payment for a whole year now.
Last year he was ordered to pay $3,000 monthly to support his teenage boys, Jermajesty and Jafaar. But he didn’t do that. Instead, according to CSSD, he sporadically paid $5,621 throughout the year, but still owes $30,378.
CSSD wants him jailed for 60 days if he doesn’t pay up by August.
It was in 2011 when Jermaine was behind $90,000 in child support. He eventually settled with Alejandra for $80,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here