*Jermaine Jackson has a problem, like a Rick Ross “I love bad ‘bad’” problem.
His baby’s mama is calling out the infamous celebrity, known for his child support issues and trouble making in the Jackson family, again.
Alejandra Jackson is accusing him of falling behind on child support again, this time to the tune of $30,000, says TMZ.
The Los Angele’s Child Support Services Department has filed legal documents asking a judge to hold him in contempt for slacking on his payment for a whole year now.
Last year he was ordered to pay $3,000 monthly to support his teenage boys, Jermajesty and Jafaar. But he didn’t do that. Instead, according to CSSD, he sporadically paid $5,621 throughout the year, but still owes $30,378.
CSSD wants him jailed for 60 days if he doesn’t pay up by August.
It was in 2011 when Jermaine was behind $90,000 in child support. He eventually settled with Alejandra for $80,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here