*Jermaine Jackson has a problem, like a Rick Ross “I love bad ‘bad’” problem.
His baby’s mama is calling out the infamous celebrity, known for his child support issues and trouble making in the Jackson family, again.
Alejandra Jackson is accusing him of falling behind on child support again, this time to the tune of $30,000, says TMZ.
The Los Angele’s Child Support Services Department has filed legal documents asking a judge to hold him in contempt for slacking on his payment for a whole year now.
Last year he was ordered to pay $3,000 monthly to support his teenage boys, Jermajesty and Jafaar. But he didn’t do that. Instead, according to CSSD, he sporadically paid $5,621 throughout the year, but still owes $30,378.
CSSD wants him jailed for 60 days if he doesn’t pay up by August.
It was in 2011 when Jermaine was behind $90,000 in child support. He eventually settled with Alejandra for $80,000.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here