He says four white cops stopped him and ordered him out of the car to search the vehicle for drugs.
TMZ caught the action in the above photo.
The rapper was at the airport Friday waiting to pick up a friend from the international thoroughfare when police claimed to have smelled weed coming from his car.
According to Jim’s reps, the police didn’t find a single ounce of bud on him, but he was still issued a citation for driving without a license.
His rep said, “He was searched for nothing more than racial profiling.”
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here