He says four white cops stopped him and ordered him out of the car to search the vehicle for drugs.
TMZ caught the action in the above photo.
The rapper was at the airport Friday waiting to pick up a friend from the international thoroughfare when police claimed to have smelled weed coming from his car.
According to Jim’s reps, the police didn’t find a single ounce of bud on him, but he was still issued a citation for driving without a license.
His rep said, “He was searched for nothing more than racial profiling.”
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here