She told ABC Radio that her days on the show are over because it’s become a burden to her health.
The singer has been the bane of every woman’s existence on the show, fighting with just about all the cast members and making enemies with the public. It just might be time for her to go.
“I’m not saying that I’m not dealing with other ventures with VH1 and Mona [Scott Young, the show’s creator]…. You might see me in ‘Love & Hip Hop New York.’ You never know.”
She might need to hang up the reality television hat altogether.
But don’t get too excited you LHH fans. She’s still on the show for the moment and you will see her fight again, this time with Rasheeda and Mimi Faust.
“You know I recently spoke with Mimi — I can’t give the show away — but I did apologize to her because at no means is it ever appropriate to slap somebody,” she explained.
She added a sideways apology about the incident, however.
“Especially with my mom being there and that being my first sold-out show at B. B. King’s and that’s very monumental for an artist and for you to come to my event… I don’t do that. But I will take the responsibility… I should’ve just walked away from Mimi instead of making her smell the flowers.”
She’s going out with a bang!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here