Since lawsuits and feuds over songs have sparked, the former peas in a pod have been nasty enemies, so much so they’re now avoiding each other.
As far as the lawsuit Kandi filed against the “Tardy for the Party” singer, she’s been scant on the details, including the demands, but spoke about it recently on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
“She’s been served or whatever, and we’ll just got from there,” [sic] Kandi said. “We both were at the Bravo party the other day, and we really didn’t even come in contact with each other.”
They hadn’t talked much even before the lawsuit, since Kim left the show. But when it all became legal, it made interacting a little awkward.
“I think things like this totally make it weird. I mean we already hadn’t [spoken] in a long time since she was not on the show anymore,” she explained. “And then this whole thing with the lawsuit came up.”
In related news, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star shared her thoughts about Porsha Stewart’s breakup with Kordell.
“I hate that that’s happening to Porsha right now, but she’s going to be fine. She’s a beautiful girl,” Kandi said, questioning Kordell’s decision to file for divorce. “How you gonna let her get on TV and then try to let her go? You know all the guys out there gonna want it!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here