Kandi Burruss is excited about plans for the big day.
“I’m not thinking anything big or all over-the-top,” Burruss, 36, told the magazine’s website. “I like to have fun, so I like to have things that are funny and comical…I have a theme that I was thinking about and it was something comical I think will be hilarious, but people keep saying it needs to be all classy and glamorous. I want to have fun and have a good time. I don’t care about all that glamour stuff. Who are you doing it for, you know?”
What about the bridesmaids? Don’t expect any of her castmates to hold a bouquet because Kandi said those spots are reserved for people she’s closest to.
“I don’t think any of [my castmates] would be bridesmaids,” she said. “They’ll help out, I’m sure. I think Phaedra has the most wonderful ideas when it comes to putting things together. My bridal party will [consist of] my oldest and dearest friends and family members.”
As far as the dress, she said she draws inspiration from places like social media.
“I do go on Pinterest to look at ideas,” Buruss revealed. “I did think of a flowy [wedding] gown and something that cinches me in at the waist. I saw some really pretty ideas, but I haven’t tried on anything yet.”
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here