Kandi Burruss is excited about plans for the big day.
“I’m not thinking anything big or all over-the-top,” Burruss, 36, told the magazine’s website. “I like to have fun, so I like to have things that are funny and comical…I have a theme that I was thinking about and it was something comical I think will be hilarious, but people keep saying it needs to be all classy and glamorous. I want to have fun and have a good time. I don’t care about all that glamour stuff. Who are you doing it for, you know?”
What about the bridesmaids? Don’t expect any of her castmates to hold a bouquet because Kandi said those spots are reserved for people she’s closest to.
“I don’t think any of [my castmates] would be bridesmaids,” she said. “They’ll help out, I’m sure. I think Phaedra has the most wonderful ideas when it comes to putting things together. My bridal party will [consist of] my oldest and dearest friends and family members.”
As far as the dress, she said she draws inspiration from places like social media.
“I do go on Pinterest to look at ideas,” Buruss revealed. “I did think of a flowy [wedding] gown and something that cinches me in at the waist. I saw some really pretty ideas, but I haven’t tried on anything yet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here