Kandi Burruss is excited about plans for the big day.
“I’m not thinking anything big or all over-the-top,” Burruss, 36, told the magazine’s website. “I like to have fun, so I like to have things that are funny and comical…I have a theme that I was thinking about and it was something comical I think will be hilarious, but people keep saying it needs to be all classy and glamorous. I want to have fun and have a good time. I don’t care about all that glamour stuff. Who are you doing it for, you know?”
What about the bridesmaids? Don’t expect any of her castmates to hold a bouquet because Kandi said those spots are reserved for people she’s closest to.
“I don’t think any of [my castmates] would be bridesmaids,” she said. “They’ll help out, I’m sure. I think Phaedra has the most wonderful ideas when it comes to putting things together. My bridal party will [consist of] my oldest and dearest friends and family members.”
As far as the dress, she said she draws inspiration from places like social media.
“I do go on Pinterest to look at ideas,” Buruss revealed. “I did think of a flowy [wedding] gown and something that cinches me in at the waist. I saw some really pretty ideas, but I haven’t tried on anything yet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here