Kandi Burruss is excited about plans for the big day.
“I’m not thinking anything big or all over-the-top,” Burruss, 36, told the magazine’s website. “I like to have fun, so I like to have things that are funny and comical…I have a theme that I was thinking about and it was something comical I think will be hilarious, but people keep saying it needs to be all classy and glamorous. I want to have fun and have a good time. I don’t care about all that glamour stuff. Who are you doing it for, you know?”
What about the bridesmaids? Don’t expect any of her castmates to hold a bouquet because Kandi said those spots are reserved for people she’s closest to.
“I don’t think any of [my castmates] would be bridesmaids,” she said. “They’ll help out, I’m sure. I think Phaedra has the most wonderful ideas when it comes to putting things together. My bridal party will [consist of] my oldest and dearest friends and family members.”
As far as the dress, she said she draws inspiration from places like social media.
“I do go on Pinterest to look at ideas,” Buruss revealed. “I did think of a flowy [wedding] gown and something that cinches me in at the waist. I saw some really pretty ideas, but I haven’t tried on anything yet.”
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here