Kandi Burruss is excited about plans for the big day.
“I’m not thinking anything big or all over-the-top,” Burruss, 36, told the magazine’s website. “I like to have fun, so I like to have things that are funny and comical…I have a theme that I was thinking about and it was something comical I think will be hilarious, but people keep saying it needs to be all classy and glamorous. I want to have fun and have a good time. I don’t care about all that glamour stuff. Who are you doing it for, you know?”
What about the bridesmaids? Don’t expect any of her castmates to hold a bouquet because Kandi said those spots are reserved for people she’s closest to.
“I don’t think any of [my castmates] would be bridesmaids,” she said. “They’ll help out, I’m sure. I think Phaedra has the most wonderful ideas when it comes to putting things together. My bridal party will [consist of] my oldest and dearest friends and family members.”
As far as the dress, she said she draws inspiration from places like social media.
“I do go on Pinterest to look at ideas,” Buruss revealed. “I did think of a flowy [wedding] gown and something that cinches me in at the waist. I saw some really pretty ideas, but I haven’t tried on anything yet.”
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here