*TMZ is reporting that Katherine Jackson’s lawyers have been trying to find out what Debbie Rowe might say under oath about the paternity of Paris and Prince Jackson – the two kids she bore while married to Michael Jackson.
The website quotes sources close to Katherine as saying her lawyers have been making a number of inquiries as the family’s wrongful death trial against AEG Live draws near.
Katherine’s lawyers are reportedly worried that Debbie will testify that Michael is not the biological father of Prince and Paris.
Debbie is on the witness list for both Katherine and AEG Live. She’s been deposed by AEG, but the company never asked her a single question about paternity as it relates to MJ, TMZ reports.
The website says Katherine’s lawyers are worried that AEG may try to use Debbie to prove the kids don’t have any legal ties to Michael, which could torpedo their damage claim.
Katherine’s lawyers have already filed legal docs asking the judge to exclude any evidence of paternity. The judge has yet to rule on the motion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here