*TMZ is reporting that Katherine Jackson’s lawyers have been trying to find out what Debbie Rowe might say under oath about the paternity of Paris and Prince Jackson – the two kids she bore while married to Michael Jackson.
The website quotes sources close to Katherine as saying her lawyers have been making a number of inquiries as the family’s wrongful death trial against AEG Live draws near.
Katherine’s lawyers are reportedly worried that Debbie will testify that Michael is not the biological father of Prince and Paris.
Debbie is on the witness list for both Katherine and AEG Live. She’s been deposed by AEG, but the company never asked her a single question about paternity as it relates to MJ, TMZ reports.
The website says Katherine’s lawyers are worried that AEG may try to use Debbie to prove the kids don’t have any legal ties to Michael, which could torpedo their damage claim.
Katherine’s lawyers have already filed legal docs asking the judge to exclude any evidence of paternity. The judge has yet to rule on the motion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here