*During her tell-all conversation with Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club,” Kelly Rowland talked turkey about her sex life, her upcoming album, and the cat-fight between r&b divas Beyoncé and Keisha Cole.
In reference to her new solo project, Rowland mentioned collaborating with high-profile producers like Pharrell Williams and The Dream, among others.
“I love Dream,” she said with a smile. “He’s such an R&B genius. I love him because he still has a passion and wants everything to be different and creative. He pushed me to do something different and to be completely stripped and honest on the record. I’m in love with this album.”
It wasn’t long before Rowland’s arm was twisted about her good friend’s new single controversial single “Bow Down,” in which Beyoncé makes the unprecedented move of putting herself on a pedestal above the rest of music’s female performers. Rowland was also goaded into addressing Keisha Cole’s public disapproval of Beyoncé’s perceived arrogance.
“I think the silence is the best power because you don’t have to say nothing, they did all the talking” Rowland explained. “Keep talking. I don’t think that it’s important to fire back because you[‘re] just fueling the fire. I just think that you don’t have to do that, we too grown for that stuff.”
She also gave the female race advice on how to process Bey demanding that they kiss the ring. “When you understand who you are as a woman, you can accept the record.”
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here