*Kenya Moore thinks everyone has it out for her. The 40-something-year-old former beauty pageant queen is pointing fingers at Phaedra Parks for making her look bad during the reunion.
“Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I’m certain Apollo [Nida] was coached by Phaedra,” wrote Kenya in response to the couple’s allegations that she propositioned him though he’s a married man.
During part 2 of the “RHOA” season five reunion show, hubby Apollo commented that he didn’t care for Kenya too much. Like any good man, he could just be siding with his dear wife since both Phaedra and Kenya’s friendship faded.
But according to Kenya, Apollo was still text messaging her, but didn’t say what the messages said or alluded.
Apollo on the other hand insisted Kenya’s messages did cross the line, however.
Kenya said she had proof and pulled out her phone to show that the texts were purely platonic.
“I showed my phone with all the texts to Andy to prove my innocence and offered to pass it around for full and transparent disclosure,” Kenya wrote on her Bravo.com blog. “There was no sexual content to any of the texts.”
Things started to go another direction after that. Kenya went on to say that though the couple’s relationship appears to be pleasant, Apollo had complained about the marriage.
“Apollo is a nice guy who happens to be in a bad situation. We’ve heard him say verbatim he’s ‘married to a beast,’ ‘has resentment’ toward his wife, and ‘would like to get back to the way things used to be,” recalled Kenya who referred to Phaedra as “sadistic.”
“She will do anything to malign, embarrass, disenfranchise, and slander me,” Kenya continued. “With her alleged illegal dealings and random and ridiculous business ventures, she is not only a liar, an embarrassment to her family, as well as the laughing stock of the law industry.”
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here