*Kenya Moore thinks everyone has it out for her. The 40-something-year-old former beauty pageant queen is pointing fingers at Phaedra Parks for making her look bad during the reunion.
“Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I’m certain Apollo [Nida] was coached by Phaedra,” wrote Kenya in response to the couple’s allegations that she propositioned him though he’s a married man.
During part 2 of the “RHOA” season five reunion show, hubby Apollo commented that he didn’t care for Kenya too much. Like any good man, he could just be siding with his dear wife since both Phaedra and Kenya’s friendship faded.
But according to Kenya, Apollo was still text messaging her, but didn’t say what the messages said or alluded.
Apollo on the other hand insisted Kenya’s messages did cross the line, however.
Kenya said she had proof and pulled out her phone to show that the texts were purely platonic.
“I showed my phone with all the texts to Andy to prove my innocence and offered to pass it around for full and transparent disclosure,” Kenya wrote on her Bravo.com blog. “There was no sexual content to any of the texts.”
Things started to go another direction after that. Kenya went on to say that though the couple’s relationship appears to be pleasant, Apollo had complained about the marriage.
“Apollo is a nice guy who happens to be in a bad situation. We’ve heard him say verbatim he’s ‘married to a beast,’ ‘has resentment’ toward his wife, and ‘would like to get back to the way things used to be,” recalled Kenya who referred to Phaedra as “sadistic.”
“She will do anything to malign, embarrass, disenfranchise, and slander me,” Kenya continued. “With her alleged illegal dealings and random and ridiculous business ventures, she is not only a liar, an embarrassment to her family, as well as the laughing stock of the law industry.”
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here