The bottom line is that yes, Robin did quit, but it had nothing to do with Kevin hurting his feelings with his wicked humor.
Hart spoke to the peeps at HipHollywood.com and he insists that the two are definitely on speaking terms and it all good. He alluded to Robin’s music and his touring schedule as why he left.
His schedule and what he was doing didn’t coincide with the show so he opted to go and do his music … which is a great thing for him because he’s talented in both areas. Hopefully at some point in time we have Robin come back and do some more stuff. But this particular period, he wanted to go on and do better things for him.”
In the same HipHollywood.com video package, Duane Martin also put his two cents in as far as Robin’s departure. Believe it or not, he compared him to Bobby Brown and The Five Heartbeat’s Eddie Kane Jr. His reasoning was a bit convoluted to some degree, but basically he said that singers always leave groups. They go solo. Then they return. At that point he broke out into bizarre impression of Robin singing, “Nights Like This.”
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here