The bottom line is that yes, Robin did quit, but it had nothing to do with Kevin hurting his feelings with his wicked humor.
Hart spoke to the peeps at HipHollywood.com and he insists that the two are definitely on speaking terms and it all good. He alluded to Robin’s music and his touring schedule as why he left.
His schedule and what he was doing didn’t coincide with the show so he opted to go and do his music … which is a great thing for him because he’s talented in both areas. Hopefully at some point in time we have Robin come back and do some more stuff. But this particular period, he wanted to go on and do better things for him.”
In the same HipHollywood.com video package, Duane Martin also put his two cents in as far as Robin’s departure. Believe it or not, he compared him to Bobby Brown and The Five Heartbeat’s Eddie Kane Jr. His reasoning was a bit convoluted to some degree, but basically he said that singers always leave groups. They go solo. Then they return. At that point he broke out into bizarre impression of Robin singing, “Nights Like This.”
Check it out:
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here