The bottom line is that yes, Robin did quit, but it had nothing to do with Kevin hurting his feelings with his wicked humor.
Hart spoke to the peeps at HipHollywood.com and he insists that the two are definitely on speaking terms and it all good. He alluded to Robin’s music and his touring schedule as why he left.
His schedule and what he was doing didn’t coincide with the show so he opted to go and do his music … which is a great thing for him because he’s talented in both areas. Hopefully at some point in time we have Robin come back and do some more stuff. But this particular period, he wanted to go on and do better things for him.”
In the same HipHollywood.com video package, Duane Martin also put his two cents in as far as Robin’s departure. Believe it or not, he compared him to Bobby Brown and The Five Heartbeat’s Eddie Kane Jr. His reasoning was a bit convoluted to some degree, but basically he said that singers always leave groups. They go solo. Then they return. At that point he broke out into bizarre impression of Robin singing, “Nights Like This.”
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here