The bottom line is that yes, Robin did quit, but it had nothing to do with Kevin hurting his feelings with his wicked humor.
Hart spoke to the peeps at HipHollywood.com and he insists that the two are definitely on speaking terms and it all good. He alluded to Robin’s music and his touring schedule as why he left.
His schedule and what he was doing didn’t coincide with the show so he opted to go and do his music … which is a great thing for him because he’s talented in both areas. Hopefully at some point in time we have Robin come back and do some more stuff. But this particular period, he wanted to go on and do better things for him.”
In the same HipHollywood.com video package, Duane Martin also put his two cents in as far as Robin’s departure. Believe it or not, he compared him to Bobby Brown and The Five Heartbeat’s Eddie Kane Jr. His reasoning was a bit convoluted to some degree, but basically he said that singers always leave groups. They go solo. Then they return. At that point he broke out into bizarre impression of Robin singing, “Nights Like This.”
Check it out:
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here