*On Sunday, we all watched in complete horror as Louisville’s Kevin Ware went up to block a shot, and came down on his right leg which seemed to shatter upon impact.
The bone came through his skin and everyone in the arena was stunned. Some members of the audience as well as his teammates, including Coach Rick Pitino, were seen crying as he writhed in pain. Some of Ware’s teammates became ill and vomited.
But according to the New York Daily News, the seemingly career ending injury that everyone witnessed, including the Louisville team, was just a little “setback” to Ware, who is already up on crutches and ready to play as soon as he can.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here