*On Sunday, we all watched in complete horror as Louisville’s Kevin Ware went up to block a shot, and came down on his right leg which seemed to shatter upon impact.
The bone came through his skin and everyone in the arena was stunned. Some members of the audience as well as his teammates, including Coach Rick Pitino, were seen crying as he writhed in pain. Some of Ware’s teammates became ill and vomited.
But according to the New York Daily News, the seemingly career ending injury that everyone witnessed, including the Louisville team, was just a little “setback” to Ware, who is already up on crutches and ready to play as soon as he can.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here