*On Sunday, we all watched in complete horror as Louisville’s Kevin Ware went up to block a shot, and came down on his right leg which seemed to shatter upon impact.
The bone came through his skin and everyone in the arena was stunned. Some members of the audience as well as his teammates, including Coach Rick Pitino, were seen crying as he writhed in pain. Some of Ware’s teammates became ill and vomited.
But according to the New York Daily News, the seemingly career ending injury that everyone witnessed, including the Louisville team, was just a little “setback” to Ware, who is already up on crutches and ready to play as soon as he can.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here