*On Sunday, we all watched in complete horror as Louisville’s Kevin Ware went up to block a shot, and came down on his right leg which seemed to shatter upon impact.
The bone came through his skin and everyone in the arena was stunned. Some members of the audience as well as his teammates, including Coach Rick Pitino, were seen crying as he writhed in pain. Some of Ware’s teammates became ill and vomited.
But according to the New York Daily News, the seemingly career ending injury that everyone witnessed, including the Louisville team, was just a little “setback” to Ware, who is already up on crutches and ready to play as soon as he can.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here