*Grammy-Award winning star and Gospel music icon Kirk Franklin is joining forces with House of Blues and its venues across the United States to create a new Gospel Brunch experience as part of its year-long 20th Anniversary Celebration, says a press release.
House of Blues Gospel Brunch has been a staple of Sunday morning family entertainment around the country for over two decades. Now House of Blues has reinvented the renowned dining entertaining experience with even more spectacular interactive energy and excitement.
Considered by many to be the most popular brunch experience in the country, Kirk Franklin ‘s Gospel Brunch at House of Blues will be unveiled for the first time at House of Blues locations across the country this Mother’s Day, May 12th. The new Gospel Brunch experience will be infused with the same kind of contemporary energy that has made Franklin the biggest selling Gospel Music artist in the world.
For the past few months, Franklin has been heavily engaged in creating the new Gospel Brunch experience, visiting many of the House of Blues clubs in person and tailoring each show to fit the club’s individual market. His aim is for Gospel Brunch guests be treated to an uplifting live music and dining spectacle that will bring them to their feet, have them clapping, singing and creating unforgettable memories.
“House of Blues’ Gospel Brunch is an American institution, so I am honored to be working hand-in-hand with them to revitalize the experience for music fans of all ages,” said Mr. Franklin. “This has really been a labor of love for me and I’m excited for everyone to see what we’ve created when we kick things off on Mother’s Day.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here