*Grammy-Award winning star and Gospel music icon Kirk Franklin is joining forces with House of Blues and its venues across the United States to create a new Gospel Brunch experience as part of its year-long 20th Anniversary Celebration, says a press release.
House of Blues Gospel Brunch has been a staple of Sunday morning family entertainment around the country for over two decades. Now House of Blues has reinvented the renowned dining entertaining experience with even more spectacular interactive energy and excitement.
Considered by many to be the most popular brunch experience in the country, Kirk Franklin ‘s Gospel Brunch at House of Blues will be unveiled for the first time at House of Blues locations across the country this Mother’s Day, May 12th. The new Gospel Brunch experience will be infused with the same kind of contemporary energy that has made Franklin the biggest selling Gospel Music artist in the world.
For the past few months, Franklin has been heavily engaged in creating the new Gospel Brunch experience, visiting many of the House of Blues clubs in person and tailoring each show to fit the club’s individual market. His aim is for Gospel Brunch guests be treated to an uplifting live music and dining spectacle that will bring them to their feet, have them clapping, singing and creating unforgettable memories.
“House of Blues’ Gospel Brunch is an American institution, so I am honored to be working hand-in-hand with them to revitalize the experience for music fans of all ages,” said Mr. Franklin. “This has really been a labor of love for me and I’m excited for everyone to see what we’ve created when we kick things off on Mother’s Day.”
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here