*The owner of a Beverly Hills suit shop is not happy with Kim Kardashian’s ex Kris Humphries, claiming the NBA star didn’t follow threw on a deal for discounted product.
According to TMZ, Scott Hill had an arrangement with Humphries a few years ago – when he was still with reality star Kim Kardashian, whereby Kris could get a 30% discount on clothing, so long as he introduced Hill to two of his NBA buddies. The friends weren’t even obligated to buy anything under the deal; just the introduction was good enough.
However, what actually happened, reportedly, is that Humphries took advantage of the deal by splashing out on more than $46,000 worth of clothes, using his massive discount but never actually introduced any of his friends to the owner.
Hump not only ignored the terms of the deal, but Hill claims he also owes over $6,000 in unpaid suit bills.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here