*The owner of a Beverly Hills suit shop is not happy with Kim Kardashian’s ex Kris Humphries, claiming the NBA star didn’t follow threw on a deal for discounted product.
According to TMZ, Scott Hill had an arrangement with Humphries a few years ago – when he was still with reality star Kim Kardashian, whereby Kris could get a 30% discount on clothing, so long as he introduced Hill to two of his NBA buddies. The friends weren’t even obligated to buy anything under the deal; just the introduction was good enough.
However, what actually happened, reportedly, is that Humphries took advantage of the deal by splashing out on more than $46,000 worth of clothes, using his massive discount but never actually introduced any of his friends to the owner.
Hump not only ignored the terms of the deal, but Hill claims he also owes over $6,000 in unpaid suit bills.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here