*The owner of a Beverly Hills suit shop is not happy with Kim Kardashian’s ex Kris Humphries, claiming the NBA star didn’t follow threw on a deal for discounted product.
According to TMZ, Scott Hill had an arrangement with Humphries a few years ago – when he was still with reality star Kim Kardashian, whereby Kris could get a 30% discount on clothing, so long as he introduced Hill to two of his NBA buddies. The friends weren’t even obligated to buy anything under the deal; just the introduction was good enough.
However, what actually happened, reportedly, is that Humphries took advantage of the deal by splashing out on more than $46,000 worth of clothes, using his massive discount but never actually introduced any of his friends to the owner.
Hump not only ignored the terms of the deal, but Hill claims he also owes over $6,000 in unpaid suit bills.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here