*The owner of a Beverly Hills suit shop is not happy with Kim Kardashian’s ex Kris Humphries, claiming the NBA star didn’t follow threw on a deal for discounted product.
According to TMZ, Scott Hill had an arrangement with Humphries a few years ago – when he was still with reality star Kim Kardashian, whereby Kris could get a 30% discount on clothing, so long as he introduced Hill to two of his NBA buddies. The friends weren’t even obligated to buy anything under the deal; just the introduction was good enough.
However, what actually happened, reportedly, is that Humphries took advantage of the deal by splashing out on more than $46,000 worth of clothes, using his massive discount but never actually introduced any of his friends to the owner.
Hump not only ignored the terms of the deal, but Hill claims he also owes over $6,000 in unpaid suit bills.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here