*The owner of a Beverly Hills suit shop is not happy with Kim Kardashian’s ex Kris Humphries, claiming the NBA star didn’t follow threw on a deal for discounted product.
According to TMZ, Scott Hill had an arrangement with Humphries a few years ago – when he was still with reality star Kim Kardashian, whereby Kris could get a 30% discount on clothing, so long as he introduced Hill to two of his NBA buddies. The friends weren’t even obligated to buy anything under the deal; just the introduction was good enough.
However, what actually happened, reportedly, is that Humphries took advantage of the deal by splashing out on more than $46,000 worth of clothes, using his massive discount but never actually introduced any of his friends to the owner.
Hump not only ignored the terms of the deal, but Hill claims he also owes over $6,000 in unpaid suit bills.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here