*Lance Gross is a hottie, but he wasn’t good enough to win the role of the sexy side kick on “Scandal.”
He told NYC DJ Angie Martinez during a drop by at Hot 97 that he competed for the role of “Harrison.”
“I was up for that role. Yeah, it hurts,” Lance said with a laugh before congratulating Columbus on scoring the role. “He’s killing it. He was right for it.”
A great way to keep the ball rolling. No hate here, just another opportunity for the actor to land a different role on an NBC pilot, where he’ll play the role of a secret service agent.
“I feel like everybody uplifts everybody,” the actor told Angie, adding that he thinks women are far more likely to get snippy over a lost role. “I feel like the girls do that moreso than guys–getting catty about the roles. It’s friendly competition. It’s just like sports.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here