*Lance Gross is a hottie, but he wasn’t good enough to win the role of the sexy side kick on “Scandal.”
He told NYC DJ Angie Martinez during a drop by at Hot 97 that he competed for the role of “Harrison.”
“I was up for that role. Yeah, it hurts,” Lance said with a laugh before congratulating Columbus on scoring the role. “He’s killing it. He was right for it.”
A great way to keep the ball rolling. No hate here, just another opportunity for the actor to land a different role on an NBC pilot, where he’ll play the role of a secret service agent.
“I feel like everybody uplifts everybody,” the actor told Angie, adding that he thinks women are far more likely to get snippy over a lost role. “I feel like the girls do that moreso than guys–getting catty about the roles. It’s friendly competition. It’s just like sports.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here