*Lance Gross is a hottie, but he wasn’t good enough to win the role of the sexy side kick on “Scandal.”
He told NYC DJ Angie Martinez during a drop by at Hot 97 that he competed for the role of “Harrison.”
“I was up for that role. Yeah, it hurts,” Lance said with a laugh before congratulating Columbus on scoring the role. “He’s killing it. He was right for it.”
A great way to keep the ball rolling. No hate here, just another opportunity for the actor to land a different role on an NBC pilot, where he’ll play the role of a secret service agent.
“I feel like everybody uplifts everybody,” the actor told Angie, adding that he thinks women are far more likely to get snippy over a lost role. “I feel like the girls do that moreso than guys–getting catty about the roles. It’s friendly competition. It’s just like sports.”
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here