*Lance Gross is a hottie, but he wasn’t good enough to win the role of the sexy side kick on “Scandal.”
He told NYC DJ Angie Martinez during a drop by at Hot 97 that he competed for the role of “Harrison.”
“I was up for that role. Yeah, it hurts,” Lance said with a laugh before congratulating Columbus on scoring the role. “He’s killing it. He was right for it.”
A great way to keep the ball rolling. No hate here, just another opportunity for the actor to land a different role on an NBC pilot, where he’ll play the role of a secret service agent.
“I feel like everybody uplifts everybody,” the actor told Angie, adding that he thinks women are far more likely to get snippy over a lost role. “I feel like the girls do that moreso than guys–getting catty about the roles. It’s friendly competition. It’s just like sports.”
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here