*In the immortal words of Kevin Hart, it’s about to go down.
Rival radio personalities are going to duke it out on television in VH1’s new show, “The Gossip Game.”
The fast paced reality series follows female reporters trying to beat each other to the breaking news story.
Viewers will watch K. Foxx and Angela Yee from Hot 97 and Power 105 respectively step away from the mic and into the streets as they put their journalistic backgrounds to the test.
While the show may start off as a friendly competition among the ladies, it’ll turn into something completely different, with a bit of drama and a whole lot of grown woman talk.
In an interview with Loop 21, Angela and K. chat about the show, their success, and so much more.
How would you measure success?
Angela Yee: It’s based on how happy I am. I’m at a point in my life where money is not the most important thing. I love that I can get up and enjoy what I do and be passionate about it and make money at the same time. Success to me is: what can I do that I get paid and enjoy?
K. Foxx: The obvious way would be financially, like how rich you are, but that’s superficial. I would measure it by how wealthy I am, and that encompasses spending time with my family, my friends, traveling, going to plays, walking my dog. These are simple things that give me pleasure because you can have all the money in the world but be the most unhappy person.
Want more of this story? Get it at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here