*For rap superstar Lil Wayne, seizures are no joke.
They’re a part of his life … as in personal/medical and otherwise.
A South Florida attorney setting in motion a plan to seize Weezy’s assets including his prized cars and fancy waterfront home in Miami Beach, reports Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Lil Wayne and his production company, Young Money, were socked with a $2.2 million judgment in November in California because of a lawsuit over a contract Wayne didn’t not execute properly.
Last month, the same court awarded the plaintiff’s lawyer, Miami’s David Goldstein, a whopping $1.2 million in legal fees.
In all, Weezy and Young Money owe $3.4 million — and have yet to pay.
So, according to Miami-Dade County records, Goldstein is moving to have the Cali judgment domesticated to Florida so that he can start going after assets until the judgment is paid up.
Lil Wayne’s house in Miami Beach
Goldstein declined comment, but a source close to the case told Gossip Extra: “They can execute the judgment whenever they want. Technically, they need to write a check the day of the verdict.”
Goldstein is said to be eyeing the $11.6 million house that the 30-year-old singer of Lollipop owns on the exclusive La Gorce Island (see it above).
Lil Wayne also owns a million-black Bugatti Veyron that attorney Goldstein is fien’n for.
You can get the scoop on that and more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here