*For rap superstar Lil Wayne, seizures are no joke.
They’re a part of his life … as in personal/medical and otherwise.
A South Florida attorney setting in motion a plan to seize Weezy’s assets including his prized cars and fancy waterfront home in Miami Beach, reports Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Lil Wayne and his production company, Young Money, were socked with a $2.2 million judgment in November in California because of a lawsuit over a contract Wayne didn’t not execute properly.
Last month, the same court awarded the plaintiff’s lawyer, Miami’s David Goldstein, a whopping $1.2 million in legal fees.
In all, Weezy and Young Money owe $3.4 million — and have yet to pay.
So, according to Miami-Dade County records, Goldstein is moving to have the Cali judgment domesticated to Florida so that he can start going after assets until the judgment is paid up.
Lil Wayne’s house in Miami Beach
Goldstein declined comment, but a source close to the case told Gossip Extra: “They can execute the judgment whenever they want. Technically, they need to write a check the day of the verdict.”
Goldstein is said to be eyeing the $11.6 million house that the 30-year-old singer of Lollipop owns on the exclusive La Gorce Island (see it above).
Lil Wayne also owns a million-black Bugatti Veyron that attorney Goldstein is fien’n for.
You can get the scoop on that and more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here