*For rap superstar Lil Wayne, seizures are no joke.
They’re a part of his life … as in personal/medical and otherwise.
A South Florida attorney setting in motion a plan to seize Weezy’s assets including his prized cars and fancy waterfront home in Miami Beach, reports Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Lil Wayne and his production company, Young Money, were socked with a $2.2 million judgment in November in California because of a lawsuit over a contract Wayne didn’t not execute properly.
Last month, the same court awarded the plaintiff’s lawyer, Miami’s David Goldstein, a whopping $1.2 million in legal fees.
In all, Weezy and Young Money owe $3.4 million — and have yet to pay.
So, according to Miami-Dade County records, Goldstein is moving to have the Cali judgment domesticated to Florida so that he can start going after assets until the judgment is paid up.
Lil Wayne’s house in Miami Beach
Goldstein declined comment, but a source close to the case told Gossip Extra: “They can execute the judgment whenever they want. Technically, they need to write a check the day of the verdict.”
Goldstein is said to be eyeing the $11.6 million house that the 30-year-old singer of Lollipop owns on the exclusive La Gorce Island (see it above).
Lil Wayne also owns a million-black Bugatti Veyron that attorney Goldstein is fien’n for.
You can get the scoop on that and more at Gossip Extra.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here