*Lil Wayne says not to believe the debt rumors/reports because no one is taking his mansion.
Allegedly, he is set to give up his home and fancy cars to fulfill a $3.4 million judgment against him. But he says, that kind of money is pocket change to him.
Wayne sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about his life. But he was countersued and lost.
It was a complicated matter that started off in California courts and then moved to Florida; where he has more assets to get a hold of.
But was the move really necessary? Maybe not. Sources tell TMZ he’s worth $100 million by himself. He’ll just pay the damn judgment and be done with it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here