*Lil Wayne says not to believe the debt rumors/reports because no one is taking his mansion.
Allegedly, he is set to give up his home and fancy cars to fulfill a $3.4 million judgment against him. But he says, that kind of money is pocket change to him.
Wayne sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about his life. But he was countersued and lost.
It was a complicated matter that started off in California courts and then moved to Florida; where he has more assets to get a hold of.
But was the move really necessary? Maybe not. Sources tell TMZ he’s worth $100 million by himself. He’ll just pay the damn judgment and be done with it.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here