*Lil Wayne says not to believe the debt rumors/reports because no one is taking his mansion.
Allegedly, he is set to give up his home and fancy cars to fulfill a $3.4 million judgment against him. But he says, that kind of money is pocket change to him.
Wayne sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about his life. But he was countersued and lost.
It was a complicated matter that started off in California courts and then moved to Florida; where he has more assets to get a hold of.
But was the move really necessary? Maybe not. Sources tell TMZ he’s worth $100 million by himself. He’ll just pay the damn judgment and be done with it.
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here