*Lil Wayne says not to believe the debt rumors/reports because no one is taking his mansion.
Allegedly, he is set to give up his home and fancy cars to fulfill a $3.4 million judgment against him. But he says, that kind of money is pocket change to him.
Wayne sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about his life. But he was countersued and lost.
It was a complicated matter that started off in California courts and then moved to Florida; where he has more assets to get a hold of.
But was the move really necessary? Maybe not. Sources tell TMZ he’s worth $100 million by himself. He’ll just pay the damn judgment and be done with it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here