*Lil Wayne says not to believe the debt rumors/reports because no one is taking his mansion.
Allegedly, he is set to give up his home and fancy cars to fulfill a $3.4 million judgment against him. But he says, that kind of money is pocket change to him.
Wayne sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about his life. But he was countersued and lost.
It was a complicated matter that started off in California courts and then moved to Florida; where he has more assets to get a hold of.
But was the move really necessary? Maybe not. Sources tell TMZ he’s worth $100 million by himself. He’ll just pay the damn judgment and be done with it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here