*Perhaps striking while the iron is controversial, country’s Brad Paisley and hip hop’s LL Cool J have released a new collaboration called “Live for You,” which comes just days after their controversial “Accidental Racist” hit the web.
“Live for You,” recorded for LL’s upcoming album “Authentic,” has Paisley crooning R&B style between LL’s rhymes.
“Bright lights shine through / Help me to find you,” the MC raps. “A room with no walls / I can’t define you.” [Scroll down to listen.]
“Authentic” is due for release on April 30th.
Meanwhile, both Paisley and LL Cool J have stood by “Accidental Racist,” despite strong reactions to the song. Paisley said he “wouldn’t change a thing” about his new album, “Wheelhouse,” and added, “This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life.”
LL Cool J said he was “proud” of the track, calling it a “bold statement.”
Listen to “Live for You” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here