*Perhaps striking while the iron is controversial, country’s Brad Paisley and hip hop’s LL Cool J have released a new collaboration called “Live for You,” which comes just days after their controversial “Accidental Racist” hit the web.
“Live for You,” recorded for LL’s upcoming album “Authentic,” has Paisley crooning R&B style between LL’s rhymes.
“Bright lights shine through / Help me to find you,” the MC raps. “A room with no walls / I can’t define you.” [Scroll down to listen.]
“Authentic” is due for release on April 30th.
Meanwhile, both Paisley and LL Cool J have stood by “Accidental Racist,” despite strong reactions to the song. Paisley said he “wouldn’t change a thing” about his new album, “Wheelhouse,” and added, “This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life.”
LL Cool J said he was “proud” of the track, calling it a “bold statement.”
Listen to “Live for You” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here