*Perhaps striking while the iron is controversial, country’s Brad Paisley and hip hop’s LL Cool J have released a new collaboration called “Live for You,” which comes just days after their controversial “Accidental Racist” hit the web.
“Live for You,” recorded for LL’s upcoming album “Authentic,” has Paisley crooning R&B style between LL’s rhymes.
“Bright lights shine through / Help me to find you,” the MC raps. “A room with no walls / I can’t define you.” [Scroll down to listen.]
“Authentic” is due for release on April 30th.
Meanwhile, both Paisley and LL Cool J have stood by “Accidental Racist,” despite strong reactions to the song. Paisley said he “wouldn’t change a thing” about his new album, “Wheelhouse,” and added, “This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life.”
LL Cool J said he was “proud” of the track, calling it a “bold statement.”
Listen to “Live for You” below.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here