*Perhaps striking while the iron is controversial, country’s Brad Paisley and hip hop’s LL Cool J have released a new collaboration called “Live for You,” which comes just days after their controversial “Accidental Racist” hit the web.
“Live for You,” recorded for LL’s upcoming album “Authentic,” has Paisley crooning R&B style between LL’s rhymes.
“Bright lights shine through / Help me to find you,” the MC raps. “A room with no walls / I can’t define you.” [Scroll down to listen.]
“Authentic” is due for release on April 30th.
Meanwhile, both Paisley and LL Cool J have stood by “Accidental Racist,” despite strong reactions to the song. Paisley said he “wouldn’t change a thing” about his new album, “Wheelhouse,” and added, “This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life.”
LL Cool J said he was “proud” of the track, calling it a “bold statement.”
Listen to “Live for You” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here