*Perhaps striking while the iron is controversial, country’s Brad Paisley and hip hop’s LL Cool J have released a new collaboration called “Live for You,” which comes just days after their controversial “Accidental Racist” hit the web.
“Live for You,” recorded for LL’s upcoming album “Authentic,” has Paisley crooning R&B style between LL’s rhymes.
“Bright lights shine through / Help me to find you,” the MC raps. “A room with no walls / I can’t define you.” [Scroll down to listen.]
“Authentic” is due for release on April 30th.
Meanwhile, both Paisley and LL Cool J have stood by “Accidental Racist,” despite strong reactions to the song. Paisley said he “wouldn’t change a thing” about his new album, “Wheelhouse,” and added, “This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life.”
LL Cool J said he was “proud” of the track, calling it a “bold statement.”
Listen to “Live for You” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here