*In the U.S., everyone waits with baited breath for who People magazine will elect as the “Most Sexiest Man Alive” or GQ’s Most “Hottest” “Sexiest” or “Stylish” person.
But, what if the winner got kicked out of the country for fear of stalkers and other foolishness their looks would attract?
Well, that’s exactly what has happened in Saudi Arabia. Omar Borkan Ala Gala is too sexy for his own good, according to Saudi officials.
The photographer, actor and poet was expeditiously thrown out of the country and deported to Abu Dhabi for fear that women would “fall for him.”
He is one of a trio of men, who have yet to be identified, that were also kicked out of a Saudi Arabia festival.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here