*In the U.S., everyone waits with baited breath for who People magazine will elect as the “Most Sexiest Man Alive” or GQ’s Most “Hottest” “Sexiest” or “Stylish” person.
But, what if the winner got kicked out of the country for fear of stalkers and other foolishness their looks would attract?
Well, that’s exactly what has happened in Saudi Arabia. Omar Borkan Ala Gala is too sexy for his own good, according to Saudi officials.
The photographer, actor and poet was expeditiously thrown out of the country and deported to Abu Dhabi for fear that women would “fall for him.”
He is one of a trio of men, who have yet to be identified, that were also kicked out of a Saudi Arabia festival.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here