*In the U.S., everyone waits with baited breath for who People magazine will elect as the “Most Sexiest Man Alive” or GQ’s Most “Hottest” “Sexiest” or “Stylish” person.
But, what if the winner got kicked out of the country for fear of stalkers and other foolishness their looks would attract?
Well, that’s exactly what has happened in Saudi Arabia. Omar Borkan Ala Gala is too sexy for his own good, according to Saudi officials.
The photographer, actor and poet was expeditiously thrown out of the country and deported to Abu Dhabi for fear that women would “fall for him.”
He is one of a trio of men, who have yet to be identified, that were also kicked out of a Saudi Arabia festival.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here