*In the U.S., everyone waits with baited breath for who People magazine will elect as the “Most Sexiest Man Alive” or GQ’s Most “Hottest” “Sexiest” or “Stylish” person.
But, what if the winner got kicked out of the country for fear of stalkers and other foolishness their looks would attract?
Well, that’s exactly what has happened in Saudi Arabia. Omar Borkan Ala Gala is too sexy for his own good, according to Saudi officials.
The photographer, actor and poet was expeditiously thrown out of the country and deported to Abu Dhabi for fear that women would “fall for him.”
He is one of a trio of men, who have yet to be identified, that were also kicked out of a Saudi Arabia festival.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here